Male on female oral tips

furious

The alphabet is a great tool if you're starting out, or even if you know what you're doing.

At the top of the vaginal opening is a sort of hard nub. This is the clitoris. It's VERY sensitive and if you can twirl the tip of your tongue in circles on this. She'll like that a LOT. Just remember that, it being so sensitive, it is possible to be too rough and hurt her. Start gently and apply pressure gradually. Hold off when you feel it's hard enough. You'll get a feel for this with experience and also based on what she says.

If you want to go spelunking and go deep in her vaginal opening, her g-spot is more or less in the ceiling just inside her. I think it feels a little different from the rest of the vaginal wall, but I'm sure you'll know you found it when she responds .

Sometimes I like to "go spelunking" and use my nose to rub her clit.

It's good to finger her for a bit first to get her nice and wet. Wet your fingers with her juices and you can massage her with those.

Take all this into consideration and use whatever comes to you. Don't bite and don't be too rough and you should do just fine

I'm one of those people who cannot reach their nose with their tongue so I'm not sure if I'm the type for spelunking.

It's worth a shot. Even if you can't go in deep and fing the g-spot with your tongue, you can at least trace the border of the vagina and eskimo-kiss the clit.

• 2 weeks later...
I want to try oral for foreplay. I've never done it before and don't really know what I should be doing with my tongue. Is there another sensitive part I can use it for while I massage her clit?

Check out Lou Paget. She has some great sex books. What I do is get a copy of the book for men and a copy meant for women. I read the book about how to please a woman, make notes in it about what I want to try and underline interesting stuff, then pass it along to my partner so he has a complete reference guide. Then I give him the book that is meant for women to read and have him mark it up with all his likes and fantasies. When he's finished, I read it.

what if one has a rather short tongue?

Hmmm... How far can you stretch it past your botom lip? (extra points if you post a pic of you sticking your tongue out)

It's a slight handicap, toungue-thrusting will probably be out of the question, but most other techniques will be just as effective, and simply require you to get closer - it will be easier the higher and wider apart her legs are. Remember that having her kneel over your face with legs apart will also be good for... access.

Also, dont forget that it's not just about your tongue - your lips are and effective tool too.

Hmmm... How far can you stretch it past your botom lip? (extra points if you post a pic of you sticking your tongue out)

It's a slight handicap, toungue-thrusting will probably be out of the question, but most other techniques will be just as effective, and simply require you to get closer - it will be easier the higher and wider apart her legs are. Remember that having her kneel over your face with legs apart will also be good for... access.

Also, dont forget that it's not just about your tongue - your lips are and effective tool too.

I can stick it out halfway to the tip of my chin, which is not a long ways, pretty much a bit over my bottom lip...oh well.

Thanks for answering.

P.S. I can't believe a 19 year old is telling me what to do in these matters, I'm such a loser. FML, lol. :splat:

I can stick it out halfway to the tip of my chin, which is not a long ways, pretty much a bit over my bottom lip...oh well.

Thanks for answering.

P.S. I can't believe a 19 year old is telling me what to do in these matters, I'm such a loser. FML, lol.

Meh, you should be alright, your tongue is fine

Ok, I am so starting a size thread for tongues now =D

Also, I lol'd, that's what I get for using study periods to sneak off with my ex for an hour or so instead of doing schoolwork lol. If I start giving you tips for marriage that work, THEN you can feel like a loser XD

consistency consistency consistency for the love of god consistency.

the WORST oral i get is when the guy is not consistent. he gets a good groove going, then all the sudden changes it, even if i've said "don't stop" or "just like that". don't do that. listen to the girl dammit!

Archived