I finally told her to stop.

joethe

First she breaks my heart by leaving me, then goes crazy on me when i go pick up my son. everytime we break up the first thing she says to me is i need child support. Today i stood up for myself. I told her i have our son 50% of the time just like you do, i have to buy food, diapers, wipes, clothes ect. for me house. Why should i have to buy all of that for your house too. I only work part time and make next to nothing, barely enough to support my son at my house while im going to school. She texted me two times after i left saying how irresponsible i am and told me i have to do all the driving to pick and drop off our son since we live 45 min away from eachother. i finally just texted her saying

"I will help out with our son as much as i possibly can for you. But please dont text or call me unless its an emergency regarding him. You have single handley broken my heart into a million pieces within the last two days. I no longer want u in my life at all, not even as friends. Please just do me one favor and leave me alone."

What does everyone think of what i said? I do know she will be in my life forever because we have a son together and i do know we have to keep everything civil.

she just text me back saying

"You werent even in love with me anyways, i was, im done."

I told her before she broke up with me that i was finally willing to move in with her and that i was ready to be a family, exactly what she wanted. She kept begging me to move out where she is living and told me she wants to marry me. Then the next day she said she cant be with me anymore right after i put myself out there for her and our son. So after she broke up with me i was so upset that i texted her back with "i love you but im not in love with you anymore"

should i tell her that i lied because she hurt me so bad when she broke up with me? or should i just leave it alone?

You've been backwards and forwards about this for a while now. There is much more to it than just lying about loving her. She did not give an inch to you when you were falling over yourself for her for a long time and she is still refusing to compromise and treating you as if you have been an absent dad for a while.

I think this needed to be said. You did the right thing. Sort out a regular routine to see your son which (if you can) involves HER dropping him off half the time - get lawyers involved if possible. Get the support of your family and friends around you and concentrate on him from now on.

thanks everyone, i already have a set schedule for my son. And last night when she texted me i never texted back instead i was going to sleep on it and decide if i even wanted to, and today i decided not to. It is so much easier when i have my son.. I get lonely when im alone but when he's here it puts the biggest smile on my face

Archived