Guys: how long would you wait for sex?

bebeblondie

This stresses me out too.. And seeing most of the replies here makes me worry more!

But what Batya said is great too.. Hopefully there are some men who will wait until you're fully comfortable and committed.

Ammy

Thanx Ammy for saying this. Reading these replies worries me as well. I've had 2 experiences where the guys straight up told me that I was too backward. Man, I feel that I have no hope in the dating world.

As long as it takes.

What if it never happened? I'm a bit curious. Unless you don't care if you ever have sex with her, you must have some sort of time frame, even if it would be difficult to reach within the confines of a normal relationship.

What if it never happened? I'm a bit curious. Unless you don't care if you ever have sex with her, you must have some sort of time frame, even if it would be difficult to reach within the confines of a normal relationship.

If your with someone, you know there is a chance. If your not.....then it's probably not gonna happen.

I'd probably wait as long as I could.

That could be the virgin in me talking tho. lol

No time frame needed, because you know when you're dating some girl if it's going to go there or not.

If she's strictly religious and wants to wait until marriage then I won't date her (because I'm athiest).

Guys: How long would you wait for sex if

1. you really like the girl

2. she's just ok

Also take into account how desperate you are for sex..meaning if you are the type of guy who has no problem getting laid obviously unless you really like the girl you probably won't stick around too long. But if you are the type of guy who doesn't exactly have a line of girls waiting to go to bed with you, you probably would stick around longer.

I've always had an easy time getting laid and I would say that with my current girlfriend I would wait for a pretty long time because I love her a lot. If I didn't care very much for her, then no longer than a month tops and even that's pushing it.

Archived