he asks me "what are you thinking"!

alls

i haven't experienced this stuff before, so its a bit al new to me. Ive heard, been told, etc etc, that girls tend to ask the guy 'what are you thinking' and been told they dont like it...

when your sort of fooling around but slowly, and say the girl is on top of the guy and your face to face, looking into each others eyes and the GUY asks the girl 'what are you thinking?'..

do other guys do this! lol... im more cursious than anything, and why...

thanks

been together for about 2 months. he's asked me before too... i just said that i was thinking about him... yeah great answer! although iw as thinking of him, good thoughts, but my mind went blank when he asked.

i don't think i've ever asked unless i thought the girl was upset or something. i worded the question differently though of course. just sounds like possibly ... i dunno, i want to say romantic, but i think it's something a weenie/insecure person would wonder about....especially so early on. i've never had a girl on top of me and felt compelled to ask that.

sorry, no offense keith.

Sometimes when mkaing out, my bf says that my facial expression changes...sometimes "evil" looking, sometimes "mischevious", sometimes "hungry"...and he will ask what I'm thinking. I just tell him what I was fantasizing about. We are very open and my dirty talk turns him on tremendously, so I just let it loose. lol

Archived