lying filthy cheating dog i used to call my friend

Me and this guy have been friends for about a year now, and well we met through an organization at school, at first we didnt really pay any mind to each other, than we had classes together so we became closer. There was physical attraction so we messed around, and on a drunken night had sex (not an excuse, but it sure made me want it really bad). Then we would act as if nothing happened but once we were alone again and after a few drinks we were making out again. We had sex again one night after a party at his house. I've never had just a fling or had sex with a random guy so it wasnt the most comfortable situation but i didnt know how to stop. i lost the self control i've had for the first 20 yrs of my life. So it was the type of situation where we would tell each other we have to stop doing this. Then we made plans for a spring break trip, most of my tight group of friends opted not to go. He was still down, but he was bringing his sister, her bf, and his guy friend. I get along with whoever so it was cool. then we get there and everything changed. He would ignore me, forget i was there, he was too busy trying to keep up with this fake image of being too cool. Needless to say one of the nights there we were drunk and we had sex again. i was half asleep it was pretty bad, i even cried afterwards and threw up the next morning...i told myself that i wouldnt let myself do that disgusting act ever again. once again he acted like nothing happened and he went after another girl and eventually had sex with her. this is a fact since he told one of our guy friends once we got back. So i was nothing to him, he had no consideration for me, but now he wont stop calling me. i dont return his calls or talk to him now because he treated me like shit and i dont need a 'friend' like that. but he keeps saying lets talk about it and acting like he feels bad about it, but he called me and said in a message 'whatever i did must've been ***ed up and i'm sorry'

haha, so he doesnt even know that sleeping with many girls and ignoring your friends is something you dont do. furthermore even when we hadnt slept with each other we were flirting and all that and he told me that he didnt have a gf, turns out he does. so he's a lying backstabbing dog. should i give him a chance to explain (I dunno how anyone can explain all that) and talk to him? in person? phone?