do you think my friend step over the line?

okay so i have a friend... lets call her tina.... tina and i have been friends for about 4 years... shes a pretty good friend... she has met my ex a couple of times in the past... she knows everything about him and me.

we are currently broken up but we are working things out and are going to get back together soon... but she doesnt know any of this...

my ex and i took a month long break back in march... and she requested him as a friend on myspace... she never asked if it was okay to do that... and then she messaged him asking him what kind of gun to buy (my ex loves guns) then she asks him if he could teach her to shoot. but she does all this before asking me.

i was really upset with her for doing it... and told her not to talk to him when we were on this break... and she hasnt... but last week she commented him on his myspace... and the last thing she knows about him and me were we were not on good terms...

she has told me shes not that type of person to be a homewrecker... but it seems to me shes trying to get friendly with my ex... and move in on him... i know i have no issues with my ex hes not attracted to her... and plus he wouldnt date any of my friends.

and the thing is... i have a lot of friends on my myspace and shes the only friend whos doing this... so i just dont get it... am i overeacting? should i be worried??

Why does your friend have to get permission to communicate with your ex?

because its called respect... i mean how would you feel if your best friend started talking to your ex behind your back... and tells you later about it? i mean wouldnt it make you feel a little uncomfortable? its like a unwritten rule for females to never date or really talk to your exes same way goes for them.

It's called code of honor...never try to make a move the ex bf...of your friend, mother, sister, grandmother whoever...it's not cool....kind of cheesy actually....why in the world would I want my friends leftovers?...NOT !

Some women are plain desperate lol

yeah ive talked to my other friends about it... and even guys about it and they think its totally messed up... and i even texted her telling her im upset with her and shes messed up for what she did... and shes acts like she doesnt even know what im talking about

Some women are plain desperate lol

oh i know she is... why are you trying to go after my ex? and we have been together off and on for 3 years!!! and hes my first love too!! its not like im going and finding her ex husband and trying to get all nice and flirty with him... she would be mad if i did that...

For petes sakes alive...with all the freakin guys in the world to choose from...she is going to single out your ex...how pathetic...downright disgusting....that is NO friend! It's like hey chick have some self-respect...your trying to fix things with him right now and she is trying to spin her web...so uncool !

I had a friend like this. Emphasis on HAD.

All of her boyfriends through the years were the rest of the group's left overs. The one boy that wasn't one of our exes, she told me years down the line that she really felt good because she thought he liked me. She felt like she had won. So, messed up.

Also, her big thing was "were only friends", "a guy and a girl CAN'T be friends?!"...

She'd get so upset whenever we'd allude to the fact that they;d most likely start dating since they hung out so much....And they always DID start dating. ugh.

Haven't heard from her in a while...not worth the drama.

Only insecure girls do this.

Archived