Asking out so quickly?

ajaxajax

Hey ladies and gentlemen...

I know that guys are "naturally" required to ask girls out...very rarely it's the other way round. I've started to change how I communicate - particularly with women...and it's been rather positive so far

But, I know that some guys ask women out within literally minutes of first knowing them. So...

if I ask a lady out within minutes of first meeting her, how successful might that be in making a good response? Also, should I just really ask out naturally even if I do it that quick?

Any ideas are welcome...

Thank you

depends.. if you know you're going to see this woman again on a non-spontaneous note, then yea, you can drop the casual "hey i'd like to take you " or coffee or whatever ur thang is line before u guys separate

if u know ur going to see her again.. u don't have to do it right away if u dont feel comfortable..

usually i jus gauge the situation... if i can tell that the woman and i are clicking really well at that particular moment usually i'll bring it up right there and then if she'd like to go with me to

depends.. if you know you're going to see this woman again on a non-spontaneous note, then yea, you can drop the casual "hey i'd like to take you " or coffee or whatever ur thang is line before u guys separate

if u know ur going to see her again.. u don't have to do it right away if u dont feel comfortable..

usually i jus gauge the situation... if i can tell that the woman and i are clicking really well at that particular moment usually i'll bring it up right there and then if she'd like to go with me to

Exactly. If you see her on a regular basis, might want to spend some time working up to it and getting to know her. But if it's someone you happened to meet standing in line at the grocery store or something and you don't know when you'll see her again, you probably need to just go for it while you're both standing there talking.

So not being exactly sure if you'll see one girl again is a very natural reason to just ask out, huh? Since you'd obviously ask to keep in touch at least...

But, asking a girl out just before you go in an encounter lasting less than a few minutes is a big ask...

Btw...how would women come accross such quick requests?

So not being exactly sure if you'll see one girl again is a very natural reason to just ask out, huh? Since you'd obviously ask to keep in touch at least...

But, asking a girl out just before you go in an encounter lasting less than a few minutes is a big ask...

Btw...how would women come accross such quick requests?

It's happened. If I'm interested, i say yes. If I'm not, I decline. Just like I would after any amount of time. After you've been talking for a couple minutes and you're about to part ways, just say something like, "Well, it's been nice talking to you. Would you like to grab coffee sometime?" and go for the number

IMO, the faster a guy asks a girl out of bat and she agrees, its more lust and slam bam thank you mam. If a guy talks and gets to know the girl for a while before asking her out, it shows that he and her are open to the possibility of actually taking the time to get to know each other beyond the first meeting.

If im interested in someone i will chat with them getting to know what they like to do. i have a seasonal method. if its winter, almost all fun sporty in shape women love to snowboard so i bring that up. when it seems that we have a mutual attraction i say, "ill tell you what, im going snowboarding this weekend and im taking you with me". works everytime or ill atleast score a hook up and number.

Summer time you can do the same thing but use water sports.

Archived