Necesito sus opiniones

FlavaFlav

Alright I'm nearing the point of getting over a past love/relationship. There's a girl names Hallie at my school. She always asks me to walk her places at school, she thinks I'm hilarious, she thinks a lot of things I say are cute/sweet, and shes pretty flirty with me. I think its just her personality, but so many people have told me I could easily get with her. I would absolutely love to get with her (shes absolutely stunning) but I just don't see where everyone is coming from. Has anyone ever been in this situation that can help me out?

Oh and btw, you say she is grounded because her mom hates her truth of the matter is, you really don't know that for sure. I'm sure she probably considers that she is grounded because her mom hates her but maybe just maybe consider she did something to actually warrant being grounded for a long time.

Well yeah she does a few bad things, but its not too bad of things and I only say that because she gets grounded for things like her dog jumps in the laundry basket and her mom flips. I doubt her mom seriously despises her. Ill take your advice into consideration

Why is she grounded?...It's best not to be an accomplice. Just see her at school until she is not on restriction anymore. What makes you think her mother hates her? If you are teenagers then that is normal for kids to have conflicts with their parents and think they are hated...but trust me her mom loves her...it's her blood by blood regardless.

Anyway teenagers are a pain in the butt, because at this stage of life some (not all) tend to think their parents are lame and were just born....remember parents were teenagers once so they DO know all the games and tricks!

I kinda am a pain in the butt, but I mean she started off getting grounded for basic things like parental curfew then she went to a rebellious stage where she tried Weed (in which most teens do) so now shes grounded for her mom catching her high

I kinda am a pain in the butt, but I mean she started off getting grounded for basic things like parental curfew then she went to a rebellious stage where she tried Weed (in which most teens do) so now shes grounded for her mom catching her high

Breaking curfews? I'd ground my child as well.

Smoking weed? He will be lucky if being grounded is the ONLY thing he gets from me catching him high.

I don't care if it is what the pope or president is doing, it shouldn't be done while living in your parents house. If you want to experiment wait until you are footing your own bills.

That's good. Just putting a parent's point of view out there so you aren't thinking her parents are being unfair. Just give it time and let her get off of restriction and then you two can go about doing something. But also consider if she stays into so much trouble with her parents maybe you should reconsider hanging out with her too much. If she is too rebellious it can give you a bad name with others and you being a straightedge kid you don't want that.

Archived