I need to feel better...

mmd

I've been seeing this girl for about 2 months, we at first agreed it would be a casual relationship and we finally decided to make it official recently.

After about a month into it I told her that I wanted her but she wanted time to give me an answer.

When she was in the shower one night I was reading her chat conversations with a friend of hers and mine and she talked to him about another guy she saw when she went away for the weekend while we were in a casual relationship and she mentioned that this guy was the love of her life apparently during high school but they never got to be together due to things being in the way and that they ended up kissing when she was there.

It later turns out that he was a complete * * * * * * * and she broke it off with him and then made "us" official.

So it seems like this guy was the deciding factor of making US official.

I feel like * * * * about it. I already confronted her about it and she said theres nothing there anymore as hes actually an * * * * * * * .

I mean I understand if there was always tension between them and that I was the better choice I just can't help but feel * * * * about her hooking up with another guy while I was waiting around for her to make a decision.

We're better than ever at the moment but it still runs in the back of my mind everyday.

Thoughts? or any motivating words?

It sucks when you find out that you were 2nd choice!!! And don't fool yourself that was what you are!!! Are you OK with that?? As long and you don't have intentions to marry her then just go with it. Its just a GF/BF relationship. But if you want more, then don't expect this to be a 50 year marriage!!! or even 5 for that matter!!!

I wouldn't worry about this. I understand it's a blow to the ego, but you don't have to look at it that way. This guy and her had history and she was probably more curious about him than anything because she never got the chance to have a relationship with him. If you were just casual she had every right to explore her options. Now that she's made a choice you two will build history together and if you break up in the future and ever want to rekindle things than you may be her first choice based on hsitory. I mean, this is dependent on a lot of factors, but you get my point. I don't think it's anything you should feel bad about. That is, unless you get the feeling that she is a scandalous person. If that's the case then I take back everything I just said. Soory I can't give you a more definitive answer.

Archived