I think i have a break through today

newlife21

i am working towards to be independent emotionally, and to be able to make myself happy. i have had enough on myself depending on my bf for happiness, and feel resentful when he couldn't and didn't. i believe i can do it.

this morning, or even last night, i was not happy, feeling life was empty and meaningless. i notice a lot of negative thoughts swimming in my head, not unusally. this morning, i made an effort to conciously stop these thoughts, and dolled myself up, looked pretty and went out for lunch, with the book "the secret". i planned beforehand that i will make myself happy for the day, and i followed these plans. i did it. in the end, i made new business goals for myself. i feel excited, happy, high self esteem and look forward to the future, all in all nothing to do with my bf, or men. just me. yes! i can do it!

I believe you can do it as well, all you need is yourself to be successful!

thank you, i think so too. this is the first time i seriously going to put in effort. totally change over. i believe our mind is powerful enough. it is amazing, we can generate the feeling of happiness by ourselves!

i went home and saw a new neighbour moving in, i said hi cheerfully. they looked unfriendly, but i was not affected at all. i have happiness and goals in my heart. and i will still be friendly to them. yeah!

Archived