soo mad!

ok guys im so enraged, Im going to call my boss now and tell him to take the money out of my paycheck on the condition i can still use him as a reference. Im going to tell him that it seems unfair what hes doing and that i'm so mad about this that i can no longer work for him. By doing so I'm screwing myself financially and risk not being able to pay bills.. But as DN said im having a dilemma, I'm so enraged about this i dont even want to look at my boss anymore.. so should I call him now and say this?

Don't jump the gun here. Have your boss take $30.00 out of your paycheck for 5 pay periods. If possible work some overtime and you won't even notice it.

I just called him. I left a message saying that he can take the money out of my paycheck, but before I return to work for him I have to talk to a mental health professional and that im calling my doctor in the morning. He is aware that I have serious mental issues, but he'll probably be really irritated that i'm not going in to work. I'm worried he'll just want to fire me.

Just some food for thought. It is unprofessional to call your boss after hours to leave a message like this. If you have an issue to discuss with him, it can wait until the next day at work. I hope for your sake you didn't just do this.

Don't jump the gun here. Have your boss take $30.00 out of your paycheck for 5 pay periods. If possible work some overtime and you won't even notice it.

thanks for your reply, but I already called him and told him that.

Just some food for thought. It is unprofessional to call your boss after hours to leave a message like this. If you have an issue to discuss with him, it can wait until the next day at work. I hope for your sake you didn't just do this.

yea, too late. Just so you know I'm not making any of this up, I need help on what to do from here. It's also not professional of him to do something illegal regarding my pay, in all fairness. thanks for your post but im not really looking for criticism, im looking for help.

If you are determined to quit the job anyway, message him now and tell him that you have taken advice and rescind the permission to deduct the money from your paycheck. Don't do anything else until you get your check - if he has deducted the money anyway then consult a lawyer - look up one that will give a half-hour free consultation. The laws vary from place to place but the chances are that he has no right to do this and maybe in contravention of the law.

PM me and let me know where you live (State, or Province if you live in Canada).

Archived