How to stand out at parties?

Forumzguy

I always wondering how guys make themselves stand out from the other guys at parties. I go to parties alot every weekends and there are always girls around. Some guys can pull it off by attracting a girl and ended up hooking up with the girl. I'm wondering how I can stand out from other guys at the parties and my goal is to hook up with a girl at a party.

I would just be yourself, that's portrayal in the best way. Don't do fluorescent shirts, they are blinding and usually never fit.

I would maintain a smile and be funny. Jumping jacks work too

you gotta stand out by being the life of the party... crack jokes, be helpfull.. and be cool to everyone...

depends what youre working with.. if youre tall good looking guy, then it will be easier.. if youre shorter and not so funny you got a challange...

hey its the truth......

I'm wondering how I can stand out from other guys at the parties and my goal is to hook up with a girl at a party.

Is that your only aim? To hook up with a girl? (just curious).

As to your question, I can only suggest you be yourself. Trying to act all cool and macho, or whatever, only ends up making you look more foolish than "cool". You'll stand out for all the wrong reasons by acting like someone you're not. Be yourself.

you gotta stand out by being the life of the party... crack jokes, be helpfull.. and be cool to everyone...

depends what youre working with.. if youre tall good looking guy, then it will be easier.. if youre shorter and not so funny you got a challange...

hey its the truth......

I agree with this statement. Go with afew buddies and it helps if you have one or two good looking females with you so the other girls at the party will wonder what you have to offer. Women sometimes like competition and from the sounds of it at your age espectially.

Archived