He wont leave my head!!!

XxxMUAHxxX

Okay, lets just start with saying that I am in a relationship that I've had for over 3 years.. I love him, but I dont want to be with him.. I love him for what he's made me and such, but thats it.. we have to much history to continue. Though we are still in the relationship, and he knows nothing about these feelings.......

I constantly think about a guy I've been friends with for about 4 years.. He literally cannot leave my head.. I think about us being in a relationship, having sex, just plain him. He's a great guy, and actually has his head on his shoulders..

Is this wrong? What do I do with all this?

We've tried numerous times to repair it.. its not longer worth it to me.. I love the boy, but I need less drama and more fun. We've just got each other in such a tither that it doesnt mean anything to each other any more.

He knows nothing about me being unhappy... I just dont know what to say or do?

We've tried numerous times to repair it.. its not longer worth it to me.. I love the boy, but I need less drama and more fun. We've just got each other in such a tither that it doesnt mean anything to each other any more.

He knows nothing about me being unhappy... I just dont know what to say or do?

It might be a good idea to tell him how you feel and get it over with. You cannot spend the next 20 years miserable and dreaming of another guy.

Emotional cheating is not any better than the physical variety. End your current relationship. Waiting is just going to increase the odds that at least one of you three are going to wind up emotionally damaged.

Archived