hey just wonderin...(ex)

this is like my 1978374th post but w/e..

i still love my ex regardless of wat happened earlier when we went out..

i erased his number from my cell cuz i didnt wanna find myself head over heels with him again or havin the urge to call n do it..so i juss erased it

me and him NEVER really talk nemore but he still gives me eyecontact n likes to make fun of me..i made him cry the other day but i didnt mean to. i guess gettin even is just WrOnG..but i was wonderin

my question

i was wonderin how i can get him to start talkin to me again , hes kinda "childish " i don't think he likes playin " games" but i dont think him or i really know how to cut the childish crap off n start showin interest again.. we both cravin it but i juss dont know how to show him reconition with him n start talkin again ya kno?

if u understand what my question is it would help tons for me to get some feedback so i kno what to do next time i see him instead of playin clueless..

One thing you could try is to approach him in the same you would if you were meeting somebody for the first time, other than the fact you know a bit more about him. Keep it light and friendly, keeping a comfortable distance both physically and emotionally. Then, slowly work up from there.

Know your own limits too. You said you didn't want to go head over heels, that's good. Limit yourself ahead of time, decide what you will and won't say and do before it gets to the time to say or do them. Also be prepared for odd reactions, or complete rejection. If you're prepared for the worst, what happens is bound to be easier to take.

Good luck

Don't contact online ever! Well maybe not ever. Perhaps the first few times, but keep it extremely short. I've had some good advice from people on this site that have helped me to see that body language and tone of voice have everything to do with the convo. Be friendly, cheerful, and just talk about anything but the relationship for the first few times. Let him bring it around...he will...trust me, they always do.

thank for the advice but today first day of school after break..well we looked atother quickly n looked away..didnt say nething to eachother the whole class period..so tomorrow should i be like hi how are u?or should i give him a hug? thas like what we do usually when this ends up happeneding..well the last 2 x we stopped talkin it worked but this time should i just give him sum eye contact n say just hi ? or something lol..cuz im been kinda givin him the cold sshoulder for a while now..

gimmie step by step instructions yall! lol j/k j/k..

Ah well, I guess that's all you can do. Just be pleasant and see if he responds in a few days. If not, well, I guess start looking for somebody else. And remember, there's never usually a good reason not to be pleasant anyway.

Sorry this doesn't seem to have worked out. Hope it goes better with the next guy.