Finally met up with my ex after 3 months

Well I finally met up with my ex. After a couple of days with no contact, she text me to see how I was doing. I text her back a couple of days later telling her I was ok. Then I text her again and started LC, but I also asked if she would like to meet up sometime. She told me that she had time yesterday so I agreed. We had a nice small dinner and afterwards we both kind of hesitated to leave. It was hard but I left and told her I had a good time. We both left the door open for hanging out again. BUT, here's the catch. I then called her 30 minutes later and got her voicemail and left her a message saying that I enjoyed her company and it was good seeing her and I hoped to see her again. She never responded. I was like * * * . No thank you, no good seeing you too, NOTHING. I then text her earlier today to ask her if she was interested in coming to watch a boxing match with me and some other friends tomorrow. Again no response. So I guess from here, I go NC again and see what happens. This really sucks. I actually just read someone's post about how NC helped him to fix his relationship. So I still have hope. Any suggestions or ideas, this totally sucks!!!!!!!!

it hasnt been 24 hours, and you are calling and texting and u already have expectations. she might be freaked out rigth now. you need to let her have some space, and you need to reevaluate what it is you want here. itsounds like you are panicking againand tryingto grab onto her, when it would be way more productive to let her just come around on her own.

women like when men understand them and are on thesamepage as them, but as a man, you dont have to tell her after 30 minutes of an obvious good time that you had a good time. thats just weird to her (ive done this too, so i understand your point of view)

sounds like you need a good solid month of no contact.

if you want her back, and she feels the same, then just relax. if you are going to spend therest of your lives together (if thats what you want) then a few days or weeks isnt that bigof a deal. ..you have to calm down, think straight and tell yourself that this is not sweat. its justa test i have to pass.

you can have it your way, you just need to delay gratification for a little bit till she has time to digest all of this, and you have to be able to keep that composure you cant seem to keep right now, hence the NC. ..keep your head up and on your shoulders and it WILL work in your favor!

If she broke up with you, she needs to come to you, bro. Go NC and let her initiate contact from now on. You've already sent her messages. I think that is enough...1 was enough! If you are not getting a response then she probably isn't ready to talk to you. It will never be your way so chill for a bit.

gee

youre moving too fast...i know what you are going through...everyone does, we ALL would like instant gratification...but in such situations it cant be done so hastily..

agreed, moderation is the key. she is like a drug you have withdrawn from a while, then, recently got a taste and are obsessed again. Even if you wicked into her at the moment(understandalbe I would be too if I got back together) you gotta hold back on such urges, it shows her that you need the relationship more than her by far and wont keep her intrested for long.

I understand what you are all saying. I couldn't agree with you more. But like the saying goes, easier said than done. I appreciate the feedback and I'm absolutely agreeing with you guys and going with no contact from here on out. I will definitely let her do the pursuing, and when she contacts me(if she does) then I will not be so quick to respond, or at least I'll try not to respond so quick. Thanks for the help everyone!!!

I understand what you are all saying. I couldn't agree with you more. But like the saying goes, easier said than done. I appreciate the feedback and I'm absolutely agreeing with you guys and going with no contact from here on out. I will definitely let her do the pursuing, and when she contacts me(if she does) then I will not be so quick to respond, or at least I'll try not to respond so quick. Thanks for the help everyone!!!

absolutely right, it is much easier said than done. It is possible though, so stick to your guns, slow down a bit, let her come to you. It IS annoying to send something such as a text, call, or even something non-tangible like love and not get it returned.

So dont let that happen to you...its okay to pursue somewhat, but for NOW, make it like 80% her coming to you, 20% you going to her.

I just want things to work out. I feel that she met me for a reason. I just don't know what the reason was. Whether it was to just see how I was or to see how she felt after seeing me, who knows? But I don't want to put any effort into it and then end up with nothing! It's just such a frustrating situation. Everytime I go into no contact she ends up calling or texting and we slowly get back into LC.

bro.i know how u feel.i feel kind of the same with my ex. keep the LC short and friendly but do not be her friend. if she calls u answer , dont mention anything about the relationship and "us" or whatever happens.whats done is done,we cant change the past just build the future, but its smart to remember experiences of the past to build that future.take it easy and dont give yourself 100 this time.u already did and look what happened.be a stronger man. i am in the same boat and if my ex wants to come back this is the way i will handle it..good luck brother..we gotta stick together!

As others have stated, you probably moved too fast. You needed to let the meeting ferment for a while. I don't think you meant to apply pressure, but you probably did.

As usual ... give this a little time. You're probably on the right track, but you have to show more patience.

I haven't contacted her since the day we met. So I'm really taking everyone's advice and being patient. I figured if she wanted something out of this(relationship) then I would let her do the pursuing. Thanks for all the advice guys. I don't know what I would do without this site.

i would say just dont pick up the phone at all or respond to the texts cuz LC is way too hard. I always told myself i would not say much on the phone and keep it short, but when the time comes i break down like a little * * * * * and hang on for as long as possible.

i know how ya feel. one day ill just dread and want her no matter than the next ill be like forget this i cant go on being like this i dont want her anymore, but its hard real hard. i really do hope one day me and my ex will meet again some time from now and we would be together.

Archived