should i ever get back with the one girl i loved so much??

luke2005

i was with my girlfriend for 4 months and i fell in love with her very quickly she told me she loved me too. Anway 2 weeks ago she told me to be careful with her because she was always flipant and was like she was with me with every boyfriend, i thought about splitting with her then but then thought, well she would always tell a boyfriend that she loved them before me cause she probably did or thought she did, so i gave her another chance in my mind, (didnt feel as special as previous 14 weeks of relationship). Anyway 2 days ago all of a sudden she text me saying she wanted to be single and i thought well if thats what you want, but then the next day she said she wanted me and she would prove that she can change (dnt know in what way she meant) I said it was probably best left as i cant have a relationship where one party is so indecisive (head was thinking rather than heart) i didnt speak to her at all after yesterday morning (unusal as we speak all day night) and i thought well she obviously dont think that much of me, anyway the worst thing ever happened tonight.

She told me that she went to see her ex boyfriend last night to say sorry for being nasty to him when they were going out together, i was so gutted this girl had split with me 1 day then with her ex the next day, she has been honest which is good and she has said that i am special to her, she says she wants to stay in touch.

My question is, shall i ever get back with this girl??? Shall i ever speak to her again if i dont get back with her as i will find it hard to get over her???

A woman who has HIGH interest level in a man would never pull this shyte.

She was warning you with her remark about being "flippant"...she was planning to revisit her ex to explore reconciliation with him. She went there to get him back.

THat story she told you about why she visited him was cr*p.

You have been dating a deceiver, and you might as well get used to the idea that he was always in her thoughts.

Tough break my man, but thats some women for ya .

Go NC forever -she has treated you with disrespect.

Jack's Rule.. One chance per girl in one life time.

God that is such a horrible thing to do to you. She went back to her ex!

As OziJack said:

"Why ? Because she dumped you to suit her own agenda which usually involved her cheating toward the end . Therefore she disrespected you and betrayed you. That is a character defect. Also there was probably a period of overlap when she was f**king both of you. That makes her a sl*t.

Secondly ,if she comes crawling back, it is because her agenda did not work out . If she comes back crying about how she "really misses you and she knows now how much she loves you" then she just wants you back to fill the vacant space beside her until she manipulates another unsuspecting guy and then she will dump you once again if he is a Bigger Better Deal."

Archived