Hi all - I think I just need some advice and some encouragement that it'll all be okay......

After my ex-boyfriend broke it off about a month ago, we went through cycles of talking like friends.....to ignoring each other....to talking again. He initially wanted to stay friends. I was confused about what I wanted and how to move on, and he just got confused that I kept on switching all the time. I attend school with him so I have to see him everyday all day. Now, he's made the decision to visibly ignore me, pass by me and not even acknowledge my presense - just being a total jerk.

What's y'all's take on that? Should I just move on and forget about even trying to stay friends? What is he thinking?!?!?!?!

Well since you're being so confusing to him, he probably doesn't know how to deal with it. He probably thinks that you hate him and don't have any desire to be friends anymore. You could just as easily walk up to him and start talking to him, and he would probably talk back to you and forget that anger he had towards you. He might be allowing you to prepare yourself for when you're ready to move on.

I kinda agree with what the post above me said..

But I'm still kinda going through the same thing with my ex as you are so I can't offer too much advice.

But I guess just give it time and like the post above says, Try talking to him and if he responds then whatever.. if not, just give it more time. Alot easier said then done I know.. But isn't much else ya can do.

Best of Luck.

-Mythical Suicide-