is she really my friend?

Hello peoples!

So the problem is I've got this friend, and we've known each other for 3 years or so. And the she's just so hard to get along with. she's not Miss Popular she's the type of person who gets famous because everyone teases her. So in year 7 I felt sorry for her and you know became her friend. But now I can't even stand her, like for instance when I say something like you can't do that or don't do that, she starts crying or tells me off. And I'm not mean to her or make it sound like I'm mean to her, I'm just trying to help her. And another thing, she just keeps on insulting me, like she thinks that i would absorb all that and just be happy.

You might think, just stop being her friend… if only it was that easy, she just hangs around me, I told her to go away, she won't, she just says sorry and then goes back to annoying me like 5 minutes later.

If anyone could help me to help her, in any way, I'd be real grateful. Thanks

Well, as I tell most people, have you tried telling her how you feel like you just told us? If not, sit her down and set things straight. Tell her what you need to tell her and make her understand that she's not being a good friend to you with the way she does things and acts. Hope things work out for you guys, I hate seeing friends break apart.

Just be careful with this chick! Once she gains confidence, she might try to change her whole attitude!

I once befriended this chick, who everyone made fun of. They called her 4 eyes, annoying, etc. She was not too attractive, and guys would make fun of her hair. I felt bad, and did the same like you. In fact, she became the world's biggest leech! She would always come over to my house to complain about how, I don't mean to be blunt but she really said this, "God why am I sooo Ugly!" Whatever!

I think she tried to make me feel sorry for her. I literally dressed her up in some of my clothes. Plucked her eyebrows, and gave her a makeover! Guess what, she didn't even return any of it. It got me sooo annoyed, and yet she tried to play it off. After I comforted her many times about her appearance, she got it to her head. I said that she was not ugly, but cute, nice, and how she should listen to what others think, etc. I tried my best to cheer her up.

And what did that wench do? She turned her back around, and started becoming the world's biggest ______! Uggghhhh!!!! She is so annoying. She started to change, and she would always call me over and over, and over about her problems.

She started doing that with others, and of course, people all ready did not like her, started spreading rumors about how she's not a nice person. And of course I felt sorry, and she did the same thing over and over.

So, what I'm getting at is, there's no point in trying to 'save' this girl! If she's causing you that much headache, then she's apparently not being considerate of you as a friend, and you need to DROP HER IMMEDIATELY!

I wish I had a button like Dr. Evil, on Austin Power's, and just be like: Beep. You go Bye-Bye!

Haha!

My advice is to tell her. I finally worked up the nerve to tell that chick instead of ignoring her. I straight up told her to her face how I didn't appreciate her attitude and what she does. And til this day, she has not returned ANY of my clothes. She was just the type to use others. I guess the people around me saw that, and I tried not to be judgemental! She fooled me!

So try not to be too much of a softy, and tell her that you don't appreciate her how she's acting, and then block out her phone number.

Good Luck,

-Mahlina

Oh, and by the way, that chick started acting like Miss Princess and how everyone should kiss her feet! Literally! I worked with her, and this one time, she was soooo rude to this handicapped lady!!! I just wanted to yell at her. She was so mean to her!!! The poor lady How could she be so disrespectful?!! There are people out there who I just don't understand!

(Your post completely reminded me of her, and unfortunately, some friendships are NOT worth keeping. Sometimes some people like my ex-friend, need to get off of their high horse, and get a REALITY CHECK!)

P.S.- I'm so glad that she can't call me now. She always talked about herself. Oh well...=)