should i ask her out?

sextoy

I recently told a very special friend of mine [of about 2.5 years] that i had some deep-seated feelings for her. At the time she was going out with some fella (i didn't know u see), and she said could we still be friends (u know that kinda stuff)

Now, she's broken up with the guy (it was very short) and i was wondering, should i go out with her (or ask her out...?) I will admit that I love her very much but i am afraid of ruining our great friendship. But then i think, I want so much more out of the relationship.

She knows how i feel (and i have told her numerous occasions).

What would you do? Thanks.

I wouldn't have told her on numerous occasions. But anyway, you did it.

She knows you love her, she is a friend and shouldn't be shy towards you. IF she wants to have a romantic relationship with you I think she will say it.

If you ask her out, you might ruin the relationship. Would you want to be friends with a girl that is your friend, but that says she loves you all the time? It is difficult to be friends then and since she brought it up "can we still be friends?" I would procede with caution.

When a woman tells you she just wants to "be friends" it flat out means she has ZERO sexual interest in you. You can continue to be her platonic friend, and hang around her until she starts getting the hots for someone else, you can start dating someone else in front of her face, and this may trigger her gut instincts that you are a virile male after all, or you can flat out tell her, "I have strong feelings for you, more than just friends" and she where she goes with that. I wouldnt hang around a woman I was attracted to as "just friends"

I have been in the same exact situation. What happened to me was i like the girl for over 2 years. She had a bf that dumped her on homecoming week and new years eve. Then i got really close to her after that while remaining good friends. Then it happened. Out of the blue she asked me out. I was going to later on that day but she asked me 1st. so i think you should be as close of a friend to her as you can and have good friends that now u like her and that would like to see u two go out (thats what happened with me). Your friends might talk to her and find out if she likes you and see about the 2 of u going out on dates and being bf /gf. Personally if she is sending u signals that she likes u i think u should ask her out. But if she isn't i think u should hold off and just play it cool.

Hope if works out for u

Musicfreak411