Get her back =/

Mr SIBLEY

Me and my ex ended last Saturday. After about 3 months together, however this was filled with consistant arguing. As well as me lying to her and her kissing another guy. I was the dumper and she didn't take it all too well. I've had very abusive texts and the like. I haven't told I wanted her back, but haven't been rude to her.

I spoke to one of her friends about two days ago and after I'd had my earful from her, she said that my ex was always crying and said that "I was too good for her" which made me wonder.

What should my next move be?

Any help would be appreciated.

No sarcasm you do need to explain what happened otherwise it's hard to figure out how to proceed.

1) Texting is not for men. Think about the act of texting how you feel ...how wussy is that? You're not man enough to tell her face to face or even write a hand written note? Obviously you can see her but texting is such a terrible way of communicating.

2) Expressing how you feel is good .... just not to your ex.

3) 3 months is a really short relationship and it also means that you didn't even make it out of the honeymoon stage.

4) She was cheating after three months?

My advice is get the hell away from her. She's bad news and in no position to be in a relationship.

Archived