advice about how to go past making out (fingering)

I've read a few posts about people asking how to move past kissing and onto fingering so i decided to try it with my g/f. So here is my advice, while making out slowly start moving your hand down your g/f until your hand reaches the top of her pants or w/e she is wearing. Then slowly start moving your hand down/up what she is wearing and if she shows any discomfort (figiting etc.) just take your hand away and keep kissing, and if she takes your hand away (this is what my g/f did) just let her and keep kissing and try later but not to soon (a few days might be to soon). If she does not show any discomfort or if she doesnt take your hand away, just go for the gold . loll. This may seem kinda obvious but there has been quite a few posts about it.

I personally think the initial post is a good way to get there and hit new levels in a relationship.

I mean, you can just run your hand over that area (on top of her clothing), and you can judge her discomfort level if she is the type who just seems to live through things that she may not feel comfortable with at first.

I haven't tried it yet, but I mean, it's not like I haven't thought about it.. A more in depth question is, what are your hands doing when they're in there? I think I've read a "come here" jesture with your finger..

Also, can you bleed from fingering at all if she's still a virgin?

The idea of asking is a lil awkward I guess.. If you do the actions of feeling her and finding her levels, it would be a lot easier to get to the gold because you both are caught up in the moment and when you straight up ask, it might feel a lil awkward because you're just talking.

I think that's pretty good advice. That is what worked for me, and she totally loves it now. She wasn't comfortable with it at first, but as soon as she let me do it she loved it from that moment on.

You can ask for premission, but I just feel a little odd saying "May I have your permission to finger you?" lol. Just doesn't seem right, I rather ask it physcially.

Well, I'm not saying your idea won't work. But my bf asked for my permission, i thought it was really charming and that gave him lots of brownie points for that. Just a suggestion~!~

yes that is a good idea, but it could put the girl in an awkard position if she isnt ready, because then she actually haves to say "no" which could kinda get awkard for both people... but if your positive your g/f is ready to move onto fingering then that is a good approach.. not saying its not even if she isnt though

With my g/f, i slowly worked my way into this position but first going up her shirt, after she was ok with that, i slowly moved my hand into her pants, it took me a week to finnely get to her ***, but after i fingered her (which she never does herself) she will let me do anything to pleasure her. If you wana do it to a girl that bad, than give it some time

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question somewhat related to this topic. My girlfriend is a virgin, and today we were making out on my bed, I slipped my hand down her pants and I started fingering her, mostly by inserting my middle finger and making a, "come here" signal. Now, I have many questions, but here's my first: She started holding me tight and gripping my arms, but I don't know what that means. It wasn't out of pain, I don't think, or else she would have taken my hand away. Anybody know what this means? Heres another question: How wet should she be? I mean, I'm not turned off or offended, but whenever I stop, I can't hold her with the hand in question because it's damp with fluid, and I don't want to get it on her clothing. Heres my last question, I think: I alternated my pattern with my middle AND pointer finger, so she would get used to the difference in legnths. I tried very gently to slide one finger in halfway and then slide in the other, but she was extremely tight so I stopped and I'm almost positive it hurt her, because she started shaking afterwards and when i started to inset the second finger she immediately grabbed my wrist firmly and pulled on it. I don't know what I should do. Do I need to apologize? Do I need to try to get her to accept two fingers? If so, how do I?

Oh, one last question, and this one sounds stupid: After I finger her, my hand... doesn't smell so good. Is this normal?

I have a question somewhat related to this topic. My girlfriend is a virgin, and today we were making out on my bed, I slipped my hand down her pants and I started fingering her, mostly by inserting my middle finger and making a, "come here" signal. Now, I have many questions, but here's my first: She started holding me tight and gripping my arms, but I don't know what that means. It wasn't out of pain, I don't think, or else she would have taken my hand away. Anybody know what this means? Heres another question: How wet should she be? I mean, I'm not turned off or offended, but whenever I stop, I can't hold her with the hand in question because it's damp with fluid, and I don't want to get it on her clothing. Heres my last question, I think: I alternated my pattern with my middle AND pointer finger, so she would get used to the difference in legnths. I tried very gently to slide one finger in halfway and then slide in the other, but she was extremely tight so I stopped and I'm almost positive it hurt her, because she started shaking afterwards and when i started to inset the second finger she immediately grabbed my wrist firmly and pulled on it. I don't know what I should do. Do I need to apologize? Do I need to try to get her to accept two fingers? If so, how do I?

Oh, one last question, and this one sounds stupid: After I finger her, my hand... doesn't smell so good. Is this normal?

*EDIT* - I forgot to say that I have fingered her before, on about 4 occasions I think. I only used one finger.

ok if she was gripping you you were probably hurting her, she just was too shy to tell you. C'mon guys, you gotta be gentle and loving with your girls girly bits! take it slow, when the time is right she'll relax and you'll be able to get more than one finger in. patience patience. dont go too fast, and dont be rough.

• 2 years later...

Chances are, your g/f is a squirter. Meaning she enjoys female ejaculation. If you were doing the "come here" move, you were massaging her G-spot which can cause a woman to excreet fluid (not pee) from her urethra.

The holding you tight was probably her cumming on your hand and she was experiencing tense sensations.