Noises while kissing?

Hey all!

I've been trolling around the boards (not in a preverted way) since. . .well, yesterday. There is so much awesome information here, thanks to everyone who posts! I have a question of my own now though. . .

I seem to be having this little problem--I just started dating this girl a few weeks ago. We really like each other (a lot!). She is the third girl I've dated. . .ever (and I think I'm her second boyfriend). The guy she dated before me was quite un-nice (hence the reason they broke up). He was not into showing innocent affection at all. So, she confessed on one of our dates that she had never kisssed anyone before, and that she was wondering if I was ever going to kiss her (it was our 2nd date I think, but we also work together [thats how we met] so I see her, and talk to her and stuff all the time).

Well, at the end of the night, we were sitting in my car (just talking!). ..I'll spare you of the details, but we ended up kissing. It wasnt my first time exactly, but all the ones before had just been "quick kisses", no more than 5 seconds usually. It started straight away on the lips, and stayed there for awhile (I tasted tongue. . .which was odd to me, being it was our first kiss together, and her first kiss period)--But that wasnt too bad. The problem comes in when I try and really kiss back. I tend to make a rather loud "smacking" noise when I do it (that instance, I actually pulled away and started laughing). I just said I was thinking of something else, and she was totally ok with it. But I still havent been able to think of a way to kiss her without signalling the coast guard.

Is there anything I can do about this? It makes me a bit self conscious for one thing, and I just cant stop laughing (we actually tried kissing again a little but after I composed myself, but I just started laughing again). Even worse though, I'm worried that she might be getting self conscious of herself, since I just cant seem to kiss her (we've talked about past experiences to some extent, and she knows that I've kissed others). So she might be thinking its her ""Problem"". So I really want to get this figured out.

"WE" havent really kissed to much since then (she has kissed me a few times on the neck as a good-bye thing [which was awesome, better than other types of kissing my opinion, it feels more emotional some how]). But I want to return it. . .soon hopefully. The best I could do was to kinda hold her while we were standing, and I kinda kissed her neck and cheek a little bit, but I was exaggerating the smacking noise as I did it, doing it in a playful way, so that it was obvious that (that time) I was doing it on purpose.

Thanks for any adivce!

Marcus

p.s. Sorry for all that extra info, I just felt like sharing.

Here's a saying for you: "Go gently into that good night." In this instance, I mean that, when kiss her goodnight, or at all, for that matter, go gently, softly. There's no need for total lip contact, no need to stick your tongue halfway down her throat-just give her gentle kisses and maybe lick her lips softly. Slow=quiet. Best advice I can give you. You're always going to make SOME noises kissing, generally of the slurpy variety, but if you're intent upon what you're doing, and it feels right and nice, you won't worry about it!

Mar