a friend for a year now she is fallin for me

hello everyone. ok here my story. i have been firends with this girl for s year and she had a big problem happen at school. it was so bad she started cutin herself. she kissed her bestfriends boyfriend. she feels really bad about it. i am at home on bed rest becuase of surgrey on legs. neway later that day my firend calls me and she is crying. i ask her to tell me what happened. she did. i thought about thsi for a while and managed to strike a deal bewteen theese two girls so now theres firends aggain. now the girl i helped has fall in love with me, i dont know what to do this is my first GF. i need advice on like flirting, kissing etc since iv never been kissed.

firstly relax!!!

just let it come from within u, dont' be forceful, or she'll think ur rude, i think what would be the best flirt is to give her a smile, u noe just smile when u see, its a real turn on

secondly u must be patient, i don't know how long u've been together but if u just started don't move too fast. be confident with urself and u'll be confident with her.

there's nuthin to being a boyfriend, so don't worry, good luck with her!!!