Road head???

secretness87

Hahah, so what exactly would be the right response to someone looking over at you while you're getting road head? I'm pretty sure I'd smile too =].

LOL yeah the first time I witnessed that, I was just shocked and offended...but I think if I were to see that type of thing again, I'd probably have an oh crap look on my face, laugh and then give them 2 thumbs up..and then drive off as fast as I can..assuming that the light would turn green much faster than it did that previous night.. lol

Hahah, so what exactly would be the right response to someone looking over at you while you're getting road head? I'm pretty sure I'd smile too =].

Hmmm, fair point. I suppose there's not much you can do besides get upset or act unfazed.

Thinking about it, thumbs up is prolly your best option, but I still say it's creepy =P

Absolutely! I'll share my fondest memory...

We were driving the 4 hours home from a day spent away in the big city. We had gotten into a bit of an argument earlier in the evening but had made up after dinner so it was a quiet, content ride home with the radio on.

Eventually she leaned over and put her hand on my thigh. It didn't take long for her to get my pants off and get to work. It felt like makeup sex but with a BJ. With my left hand steering I was able to reach around her back and use my fingers on her. I remember her being so wet and what a turn on that was to me.

I wasn't able to finish (too concentrated on the road) but when we got home the built up tension was released. Over and over. We were in love, she was gorgeous and it was amazing. That night will forever be burned into my memory.

There is a movie called 'Thinner' or something like that that starts out by the guy getting road head, but hits and kills this guy and so the guys family puts a curse on him where he keeps getting thinner and thinner (I think, it's been a while since I've seen it)

• 2 weeks later...

In the end after battling with the people who cursed him they finally agree to take the curse off. They make him a pie and tell him to feed it to someone. It will kill them, but the curse will be released. Well I seem to remember that his wife was having an affair with another man, so he plans on feeding it to him/her. But he finds out that his daughter ate a piece of it, so when the man comes in, he invites him to have a piece of the pie and he eats it as well. That is if I remember correctly.

Archived