Hello everyone!

I would like to know if there are any of you despite your breakups have any revenge stories that actually were carried out? I don't mean a hit on someone either!!! So are there any revenge or "what comes around goes around" stories that actually happened? Or are some of you really moving on and getting even in others ways through no fault of yours against your exes? I'm just curious and it will cheer me up to see what you do and how you deal with it. Since I am dealing with a breakup too.

The best revenge scenario is like this:

Guy/Girl breaks up with Girl/Guy.

Person that was dumped attempts to reconcile to no avail.

Person that was dumped gives up and decides to heal and move on to someone who they deserve.

Dumper realizes that the grass wasnt greener, and that the breakup was a bad idea, but its too late.

Well, this happened with my first ex-girlfriend - but I'm not sure what's going to happen with my most recent second ex-girlfriend (broken up 3 months now).

So, my first dumped me in Dec 1997 after a 1.5 year relationship. No contact until I emailed her in Apr 1998 to wish her happy birthday, she responded and said thanks and told me what was going on in her life. Nothing again for about 2 years after that, when out of no where, she emails me and apologizes to me because she has "leftover guilt" at how bad she treated me during our breakup. She basically got the same treatment from her then boyfriend, as she gave me in Dec 1997, i.e., her boyfriend dumped her in the same way she dumped me (by finding someone else).

So when I got an apology from her (2 YEARS AFTER THE FACT), I didn't feel anything - I was actually more glad to hear about what was going on in her life then her apology (she wrote about what she was up to after she apologized). I didn't say well - hah - now you know how I felt. I just felt bad for her, and I was glad I wasn't in her situation. But, no, in all honesty, I did feel a small "haha" - the boomerang has come back to hit you. So that's my revenge story - if it is at all, but not as classic as the one above by Michael2.

My first wife cheated on me with a neighbor. I confronted the neighbor told him I would kick his A#@ if he didn't leave her alone (I know stupid me) Second time she cheated with my Assistant at works son. Ok here comes high school. I beat the crap out of him. (I know I know really dumb I could have ended up in jail yada yada) Third time she cheated I caught her and a different neighbor sleeping together....here was her question...are you ready? ok here goes.....Are you mad? We are just friends and all we do is talk. She is laying on a cabin floor with nothing on but a T-shirt and he has nothing but boxers on! Amazing! I said no, I'm not mad, but I am gone!....So I leave and take my girls with me. She wanted books, collector glass, stupid stuff amazing anyway she traded all of this for me taking all the bills and she getting the car and I got the girls! What a whacko! Did I mention she is BiPolar/Manic Depressant? Anyway, she calls me about two months later asking if she can move back in and try to work it out...ok drum roll....I say well no....you can move in with us now. She asks Why not? My sweet response....Cause where I live now there aren't enough neighbors for you to Screw! And I hung up the phone. So sweet I felt like sugar! LOL

What better revenge than your ex regretting dumping you. Imagine meeting them again and you have a better job, look fitter and healthier and you feel great! Show them we are successful and improved our lives. Even if we don't meet them again we should do it for ourselves anyway and not dwell on the past. Onwards and upwards.

• 1 month later...

Michael,

I like this one better:

Girl dumps guy. Girl realizes she made a mistake & should have tried to work it out before dumping guy on email (stupid, inconsiderate). Guy says he'd like to work it out. Guy changes mind 2 days later and dumps girl. Girl moves on with her life and grows and meets someone better. Guy comes back when he realizes he made a mistake. Girl has already moved on.

Belle

I have an excellent story that is revenge on me AND the girl. Scenerio: G/F and B/F are together. I come along and get to know her. Eventually, she dumps him for me. I feel bad my friends despise me and now she is with me. 6 months later she dumps me and 2 weeks after this she accidentally gets pregnant by new guy. I mope around and decide to heal by telling the previous b/f before me how dumb I was. I tell him everything about her sneaking around with me and confess my sins. He understands and sees how backstabbing she was. We both become friends and tell previous friends about how bad she is. Everybody doesn't like her now! Well, three months later she calls me pregnant and wanting me back. I say NO WAY and try being friends again. She gets pissed and tries to go to friends. They don't wanna hang out with her. She tries ex-ex b/f and he says no way. She ends up moving in with mom with one friend left and an absent daddy. Karma!!!