She is a very shy person & im not sure hwo i should do t

A few weeks ago i posted a thread about a really shy gurl i have a crush on. Well things didnt go as planned. I planned on talking to her at church which she hasnt been been for 2 weeks. 1 week her parents were there and they told me she was working at the family restuarant. Last sunday she was working in the churh nursery! Last wednesday she stopped in where i worked on my day off and asked for a job application. My coworkers told me of some pretty girl and i knew it was her. The next day i was comin back from lunch and i saw her car leaving the parking lot where i work. She smiled and waved as i pulled in. I found out she had dropped an application off while i was gone. Im sitting here looking at her application, she has all the right requirements.

Do you think its profesional if i hire her?

I was tempted just to call her and she what was going on. I dont have her number but its on the application.

Do you think shell think im a freak if i gave her a call? I know she would probably give me her number if i asked but i hadnt had a chance to talk to her in person. She is a very shy person and im not sure how i should go about this.

I think I would call her and talk about the job a little bit. MAYBE setup a interview but then lead on to other more personal talk. In my opinion though it would be better to talk to her in person and then ask her out sometime.