Has anyone graduated in Dec 08, found a job yet?

iwishiknew

If every person that was unemployeed volunteered just a few hours a week, can you imagine how much good would come out of that?

Anyway...Like many of the "I can find a job" posts, I will add to this one: Network, Network, Network, search the job boards, network!

I believe that networking is more important than anything. Keep a positive attitude (I know it is difficult) and eventually you will find (and be offered) what you are looking for!

Good luck...

yeah man dont worry about it... I graduated four weeks ago and still havent found a job. I made to the very last fifth and final interview with a company and didnt get the job. Main thing is to not get discouraged and stay motivated in your job search. Your time will come and patience is very key.

yeah man dont worry about it... I graduated four weeks ago and still havent found a job. I made to the very last fifth and final interview with a company and didnt get the job. Main thing is to not get discouraged and stay motivated in your job search. Your time will come and patience is very key.

Well you still are off to a damm good start. I mean you just graduated and made it to a 5th interview??? No reason for you to hang your head down

Archived