Happy valentines day all:)

top bloke

Have a great valentines day al you wonderful people from this forum. It is already upon here once again in Australia and I can smell the romance in the air..

As I have mentioned elsewhere I have received the most romantic and meaningful card from my wife today EVER with lovely chocolates. I am thrilled. I also had pulld out some lovely flowers for my lady that were stuffed sudeways hidden under the bed...she loved them...Looks like learning and improving from you guys has been very worthwhile and so I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a lovely valentines day with your partners .

The ladies/guys who dont have a partner I want you to know that I hold your friendship dear to my heart and I will have a bee/ toast/ drink to you all for goodness in your lives..

Happy valentines day

Thank you and I hope you have a great day too. I have had expensive gifts before but just the love and appreciation she has put into this shows so clearly this time..Its a fantastic thing to have...

Thanks. I won't know what mine is til tomorrow!

I'm also a sucker for the well thought out gift, regardless of price.

Believe it or not my SO always wanted 'his and hers' towels (weird, huh? he thinks they are cool for some reason) for our bathroom so i found a set online that have that on them with our names monogramed in red with a heart. LOL And some of his fave chocolates.

Archived