should stop contact before i get too attached

veryconfusedandsad

So I met this guy through an online dating website and we've been talking over the internet for over 2 months now. I'm really attracted to him but certain things are making think he will not be the "one". Should I stop talking to him before I get too attached. I really like him a lot and I'm afraid to get hurt.

Here's the problem. Well, maybe I shouldn't have been on his myspace page but he added a couple of the these adult profile girls and it's really bothering me. One of them was just added recently.

Here's the problem. Well, maybe I shouldn't have been on his myspace page but he added a couple of the these adult profile girls and it's really bothering me. One of them was just added recently.

You know as well as I do that we all get the invites...he likely just clicked accept without checking.

If you'd let something like that keep you from trying to meet up with a guy you're really attracted to...bet of luck.

Sounds like you're making a mountain out of a molehill in my opinion.

You know as well as I do that we all get the invites...he likely just clicked accept without checking.

If you'd let something like that keep you from trying to meet up with a guy you're really attracted to...bet of luck.

Sounds like you're making a mountain out of a molehill in my opinion.

Well, that's what I'm telling myself too but I feel like I'm making excuses for him. If he added like one of those girls I would understand but like several? I mean you get to check those people's profile before you add them. The thing is all the other people on his myspace seems normal so that's why it's so weird. And this guy, he looks like the most innocent thing in the world and that's why I'm all confused but can looks can be deceiving.

It's a tad premature to assume he may be the 'one' anyway....you guys have never ever met in real life and although you may get along online, you don't know nor have the seen the 'real' him, to know if you will click offline.

Also I'm thinking, you have never met the guy, are not exclusive with him.....so I don't think it's your place to say who he adds and who he doesn't. If you are doubtful about him, you don't have to chat to him....move on.

Archived