She's coming around, it appears.

exploding head

Well, it seems we are now in LC. She's been saying things like "say hi to your mom for me" I shared some pictures of the deck i just built. She joked around saying it looked creepy underneath. We also talked about some legal stuff. (my brother's in trouble and she's a lawyer) It seems to be going well.

We havent talked about anything heavy yet. She just says she likes me and my family and she would love to call and talk soon. I'm keeping my guard up, but at the same time, it's nice to be communicating again.

Be careful man, same thing happened to me a month back. She came snooping around and we actually spent a whole day together. It was awesome and I thought we were turning a corner. Well this was on a Tuesday and by Friday she was already seeing someone else. Now I've gone strict NC and haven't looked back.

This may be her wanting to get back, maybe not. Just don't get your hopes up.

I'm not getting my hopes up here. I don't know if shes still with the guy or not. We have been NC for 4-5months? What i do know is that she moved out of his place and into her parent's while they are away travelling for a year. I know she misses my mom. She makes it a point to tell me how she has a special place in her heart, but never tells me that im in her thoughts. Although i do know she thinks of me every day.

We shall see what happens. She's been very cordial and nice lately.

Archived