how on earth am i supposed to get over him?

i mean my ex boyfriend broke up with me almost a month ago, he was my best friend before we started dating, and now we are hardly on speaking terms.I work with him, go to university with him, how on earth am i supposed to get over him, when i see him evrey day? i mean i love him so much n i thought that a month gone it would be easier but it just isnt at all.

his excuse for breaking up with me in the first place was that he didnt have any time for me, he was scared of commitment and the line its not you its me.

We went on a trip with the university last week, and he completely blanked me, didnt speak 2 me or anything. So i decided to get really drunk, and i mean i was in such a state, my friend called my ex off my mobile, to come and look after me and my ex did, he stayed all night, and we ended up doing things, he said to me afterwards whats going to happen when we get back home, i sed i dunno, wot u want? he replied with, here i have the time and freedom whereas back home i dont. he sed lets give it a couple of months n start fresh again.

but i come home, hes stopped talking to me and just ignoring me all over again!

what am i to do? i know its my own fault for not getting over him, by making myself get so drunk he had to look after me,

but if there is anyone out there who could please help me n tell me how i can get over him it wud be very much appreciated.

thank you.

That's a tough question as you really cannot use the normal recommended "no contact" rule method. One really cannot tell you how to heal a wounded or broken heart. Time and normally distance help, but you don't have distance.

Why don't you go read a few "getting back together" posts, which may speak to how you should be acting if you want a chance with him. It will be a heck of an acting job, but it might work. One of beter and longer ones, IMHO, is:

link removed

It is written for different circumstances, but the concept is the same. It is jsut that here you need to seem a little emotionally distant instead of physically having no contact. However, your emotional distance should not be a bad type of distance but a happy, I am moving on, I will be fine without him thing. Does this make any sense???