i cant keep up no contact what should i do?

All i seem to be reading on these forums is that no contact heals all, but what is all that seems to be doing is making things apart. I dont want her to think that im losing interest and i cant bear the thought of losing her! Im scared that if i keep up no contact then she will be gone for good. She has some really good friends and she has a laugh with them, so when im not around she always has somebody to be all happy with. She is a really good looking girl and has been approached by a lot of people. I would be crushed if she did nethin but as far as i no she hasnt done nethin yet. I miss her so much and i think about her every second. I just wish that there was something that i could say to make it better. I cant have no contact, that would be even worse than nething. Dont think that im imature because i cant bear no contact, its just i cant stand to lose her and it just looks like she doesnt really care. Is this just her being stubborn or does she seriously not want me back.

PLEASE HELP me. I need advice. Has nebody been in the same position, can u give me advice?

A Lot of people have been in your position. How long have you been split up, etc?

I felt the same as you, and having done no contact for almost a month with only one reply to her when SHE initiated, i can tell you that it IS hard. Everyone will say the same.

Read my post about a 'no contact calendar' - i found it a really useful way of marking the days off as you go, and before you know it, you've got a week or so under your belt, and then in theory you're on the right road. But even after you get fully into no contact, you will still find it hard. a week ago i got that much hoped for '1st text' from her without any pushing from me. It is the most satisfying feeling.

Try your best. and read all the related posts on this board. Good luck.

Yeh i think that havin a calendar sounds like a good idea, but i cant help but get jealous of everythin and when i do i just feel so down and i just want her to be mine. I dont feel like no contact is the way to go for me. N plus i see her every mornin so i cant really help the no contact. She's out rite now and she sed she's gettin bak at about 1! i dunno what to do. I cant move on from her. im not ready to move on, we were together for a year and 8 months and when we were it was the best times of our lives. Weve been on holiday and weve already got a holiday booked this year in august were going to america for 3 weeks with her family. She told me that she still wants me to go and that we can spend 3 weeks together and sort out all of our differences. But i dont get it... does she want to wait until august???? what am i supposed to do in the mean time. Or is she just givin me false hope and leadin me on?

Life is so confusin. How can things go from so good to so this. Its been a month!

arr man, yes i know all the well what it is like. Just hang in there... Its really all up to her unfortunately. Just remember this, If she loves you, she WILL miss you and she WILL contact you in her own time. If she doesn't, then she is not worth worrying about. I know it is harsh sounding but you can beat yourself up over it...

This is what I did, everytime I thought I was going to loose her when I was doing the No Contact thing, I read like a card, or a letter that she wrote me that said she will always love me, then i would go catch up with friend and forget about it...

Eventually when she noticed "hey he isn't calling me, he is getting on with hs life" she initiated contact again, which allowe us to talk thing through, we are now back together... So man, unfortunately that is all you can do. Best of luck! you will always find a friend on this forum, you're not alone!...