What defines a man ?

top bloke

A man is strong-minded, a dreamer, believer & gracious. He is grateful for his blessings & humble for his successes. A man is somebody who can do the right thing when nobody is looking. He is respectful of all races, all men & especially women. He is comfortable inside of his own skin & never looks to seek validation from anyone. His purpose being to acknowledge the Lord & to acknowledge himself.

It takes a lifetime to achieve this status.

Instead of worrying about the end result, why not cherish the times we stumble around and make mistakes and live and learn.

It is a lot of responsibilities and expectations that can be shattered with a single blow to his reputation via false allegations, rumors, gossips, etc.

We are humans after all. We fall into temptations and falter at least once in our lifetimes and blamed for being weak because we failed to successfully secure all 10000 of all the requirements needed to be defined a man.

It takes a lifetime to achieve this status.

Instead of worrying about the end result, why not cherish the times we stumble around and make mistakes and live and learn.

It is a lot of responsibilities and expectations that can be shattered with a single blow to his reputation via false allegations, rumors, gossips, etc.

We are humans after all. We fall into temptations and falter at least once in our lifetimes and blamed for being weak because we failed to successfully secure all 10000 of all the requirements needed to be defined a man.

I have said it before..life is a journey..the end does not matter.. it is the path which matters. Enjoy the journey..That goes for everybody . Living is learning. My personal goal is to stand tall . comfortable in what I am and all the good that I can do while being the best person and man I can be. The requirements of a man is what he wants to be.I choose honour,respect,and all of the good things a man stands for. Nobody is perfect ..but eveyone deserves to be their best them. I want the world to know that I was born..lived and died 100% man and fought to the death of me living as nature intended

Archived