scared of NC

looloolola

Okay so I have been in NC with my ex for almost 2 months. We kind of ended in an argument where he just decided he had it with me and we havent spoken since then except for one time we ran into each other while out and all we said was hi. Im scared that he is slowly forgetting me or that any passion, feelings/fire he has inside of him for me are dying slowly. What makes me think like this the most is that even MY feelings are starting to slowly fade, or atleast do not depress me as they used to. So I feel that if I am slowly forgetting than surely so must he. What do you all think? Could he forget me? I know most of you will say "you shouldnt care focus on you" but I CANT. I just cant stop thinking that maybe he is forgetting me and soon he will totally lose any feelings he had left for me. Any advice? And one more thing is that I always hear that if an ex wants you back they most likely will contact you by two months and if it has been over two months then the chances decrease. Please any advice! Thankyouu I dont want him to forget me or lose feelings.

I thought the same thing... As a matter of fact i still do.. But seriously, what's the point?? I mean if they're not seeking friendship or reconciliation, then they clearly dont give a damn about you. I wish i was better at giving advice.. I was in NC for a month before i just broke it tonight.

The way i see it is i guess it really doesnt matter.. If they're not getting back together with you, then it's not important for them to remember you. idk

Hey, he'll never forget you. He can let go and move on, but you will always be part of him. Yes, his feelings are changing, as are yours. NC is a chance to heal and see things in a different light. Sometimes it brings relief.

Don't worry about getting past the relationship. It's an opportunity to find the right guy.

Archived