I think I may have too much wrong with me to be attractive.

k.luker

I've lived a life full of unfortunate events. I was born with a nerve disorder, somewhat but not officially ever diagnosed as CEPA....i think that's it anyway, regardless its a condition in which i do not feel physical pain. I can feel warm and cool and sort of hot and cold but not the extremes. With this condition I've naturally accumulated several injuries and scars. I have a large scar traveling up my left eye which has left me mostly blind. I have 3 others up the right corner of my mouth. I walk with a cane, which i think goes smoothly its mainly just so i don't lose balance.

Other marks aside would you say there's much hope?

I've lived a life full of unfortunate events. I was born with a nerve disorder, somewhat but not officially ever diagnosed as CEPA....i think that's it anyway, regardless its a condition in which i do not feel physical pain. I can feel warm and cool and sort of hot and cold but not the extremes. With this condition I've naturally accumulated several injuries and scars. I have a large scar traveling up my left eye which has left me mostly blind. I have 3 others up the right corner of my mouth. I walk with a cane, which i think goes smoothly its mainly just so i don't lose balance.

Other marks aside would you say there's much hope?

There's always hope. But it all starts inside of you and you have to believe it before you will ever get to see it.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't feel like you aren't attractive. I know it's easy to say but truly, your lack of confidence will show through.

I hate to be cliche but think about your personality and enhance all the best aspects. No matter what you look like, you've got to have something to say for yourself. Charm and a great sense of humour are hugely important to me, and to all the girls i know. A guy could be brad pitt but if he's charmless and dull he quickly becomes unattractive.

Big yourself up, you're obviously suffering from a lack of confidence and things have been hard. Good luck.

x

Archived