I can't believe i did that lol!!!

ajaxajax

Hey all

And to all Americans everywhere, I wish you the very best Barack Obama day...how about that

Anyway, I want to tell about a followup with a story I made about a girl I loved (and still love) - please refer to post 8 of .

Just tonight, for the first time in 26 months, I spoke to her....on the phone. And while I feared she'd give me the cold shoulder of the 21st century, I could now only laugh!

I called on her mobile and then she spoke. After she called her name casually, I reintroduced myself...and she then sounded a bit stuck for the first 10 seconds or so. She also sounded a bit busy as I actually caught her in her work. She actually relaxed herself more towards the end and asked how my family went. I asked the same about hers. I even made her laugh after saying it's good to talk even if it was just a tiny while (about 45 seconds)!

Even though I found it very funny and perhaps "a bit" embarrassing lol, I (and probably she) was so glad to have made the call for 3 reasons:

1. I used my own initiative (as a friend at least and also as a man) to come out of my own cave on the matter with her

2. I know know she still remembers me well

3. I know she probably still remembers me both as a friend...and something that might have been - and perhaps still could be - more

A big burden was blown from my shoulders and, when I do call her next time, I hope I won't be of that much inconvenience lol.

Thanks for reading this and hope you find this funny too

And the story gets better...she texted me as well. She said she was very glad with hearing that I'm well (as well as my family) and that she was sorry for having the call short.

We can stay as friends for now at least...but we'll see how things go. Fingers crossed!

Archived