why cant i do this?

pulse1989

hey

i duno whats been wrong with me for so long, but it seems that i have trouble expressing my true feelings. be it with a girl or just a friend. i always tend either change the subject or just ignore the question ( when asked say by a friend) its like i cant come up with an answer with it. or say i really like some girl il just never tell her. its just within me. im not shy or anything, i talk to a lot of girls without much of a hassle. and well most of my friends ( girls) always tend to pour out what they feel and i just sit there listening, and thats all i can do... just listen and give my opinion on the matter. and my opinion isnt what i feel but rather a logical thing like what i think is right.

is there something wrong with me ? how do i fix this ??? please help ?

Guys are normally horrible about talking about their feelings, you're not abnormal Just take it slow, start out slow, with simple, obscure, non-important yet feeling related questions. Though, are you sure you trust the people you're talking to, inherently if in your mind you can't trust them, you'll have difficulty opening up to them.

Archived