2 Questions Does g/f dislike me? Mixed signal frm other grl.

maalwi

Okay this is sorta long but I really need some advice...

This takes place over 5 days but I'll try compact it.

Day One: We're outta school (snow) on thursday and I'm over at my friends house. Well I get a call from my girlfriend asking to talk to my friend. I ask her why and she says that she wants to tell him what I am getting for Valentine's Day. So I give the phone to him expecting to this convo. to take only 1-2 min but they end up talking for around 30-45 min. After asking my friend to give me the phone back around 5 times I get the phone back and get to talk to her. Later that night we goto her house and the whole time my friend is there she doesn't pay barely any attention to me. (Note: She used to like my friend before we started dating.)

Day Three (Nothing on Day 2): It's Valentine's Day and we are having a V-day get together for me and g/f and my cousin and her b/f and a cover-story for my cousin's surprise Birthday Party. Well at the party she starts laying all over this other boy that she knows I hate. Then she asks the girl that brougth the guy if she wants to sit next to him and the girl says no so she goes, "Well I guess I'll steal him from ya!" (Here is where the other question comes in.) Well while I was there, this other girl (Lets call her Jane) I really liked a while back was there. She is the sweetest friend I've ever had and she could tell that I was upset about the whole situation with my g/f and that other boy. Well she was sitting in the chair next to me and asked me what was wrong and I told her I would tell her later. We'll I went upstairs later to sign my g/f's V-Day Card and was going to write it in private so I go in my cousins room and shut the door. As I start to write Jane comes into the room and shuts the door behind her and walks over to the bed and sits down and asks me what was wrong. I told her the whole story about what happened earlier with her flirting and what happened on day one. She seemed concerned about it. Later that night we were watching a movie and I noticed her looking over at me a few times (I was looking over at her as well.)

Day Five (No Day 4): Im talking to Jane on AIM and we were just chatting and she brings up how she liked me a while back when I liked her (I didnt know she liked me then also). I told her that I like her then also and that being around her at the party brought back up some of those feelings I had for her. She then brought up how I had a g/f and that she was really nice. I told her that I felt guilty for my feelings (truth) but I couldnt help them. She then says she has been the same way before. I told her she should come over to my cousin's more often and she goes, "Well I'm spending alot of my time with my b/f."

Okay I was thinking that she liked me now but then again she is talking about spending time with her boyfriend. Can someone tell me what they think she thinks and could someone give me some advise about my girlfriend? Im really sorry for such a long post but all I said needed to be said. Thanks SO much! Oh and my age is 16 my g/f age is 15 and "Jane's" age is 14.

hey man

look first if all with your gf get out of the realtionship thats what i think i mean if shes like that when your there god knows what shes doping behind your back, remember trust cant be earned back. now jane ok well i think she likes you but shes not going to leave her bf and gamble with you which is understandable so i think you wait until her and her boyfriend break up (shes 14 so they most likely will) and then give it a while then ask her out just dont ask to early because then you will turn into rebound guy wait until you know shes over it and tell her.

good luck

I agree with rusty about breaking up with your current girlfriend - she's definitely not acting like your girlfriend and doesn't seem to care if you notice. Unless, of course, she's that flirtatious naturally. I know a lot of people who flirt outrageously with everyone, whether they're interested or not... although laying on some other guy she knew you hated doesn't seem like that sort of situation. Did you talk to her about it? It depends on the kind of person she is, but she might have been behaving that way in hopes that you would decide to break up with her so she wouldn't have to go through the trouble herself.

As for "Jane"... she could have mentioned her boyfriend simply because you were in a relationship at the time. She probably wouldn't want to suddenly break up with her boyfriend if you were still involved with someone else - she wouldn't have any reason to. Then again, she could have been letting you down nicely. Did she only mention that she used to like you awhile ago, or did she say anything about how she still has feelings for you, too? I doubt she would have brought up the fact that she used to like you just for idle conversation.

If you do break up with your current girlfriend, you might want to mention that to Jane, since she knew about your problem at the party. She also seems interested, and her only problem could be that she is currently in a relationship. If she does like you, she might break up with her boyfriend sooner than later, or she might just let it run its course. Either way, she'll probably let you know if she's still interested or not one way or another. And you probably want to send your current girlfriend on her way whether Jane agrees to date you or not.

That's my two cents - hope that helped, let us know how it works out!

Alright, I told my cousin the whole story and she told me a few more things about Jane. One is that she has never broke up with a guy before (so it might be a while before they break up). The other is that this other sophmore had talked to her but her mom wouldn't let her date a sophmore because of the age difference. Well since Jane and my cousin both play AAU Basketball together they're good friends and Jane and her parent's are over at my cousin's alot. Her parents (especially her dad) like me alot. Do you think that since they know me so well that they wouldn't have a problem with her dating me?

Also my birthday is coming up this weekend and I would really like her to come but I don't know how to go around and ask her. I dont see her at school any but I do talk to her on AIM sometimes...Any suggestions...Thanks.

-Matt

Well last night I had planned just to goto the Ballgame with Jane and myself but my cousin invited my girlfriend to come also. Well I really wasn't saying much to her on the way to the game because I was a little sick on my stomach. When we got to the game we all found a seat, Jane to my right my girlfriend to my left. Well my girlfriend doesn't know I like her or anything (obviously) so she didn't see a problem with me sitting next to her.

Well guess who in the world she brought up the very second we sat down...yep...that a-hole from the party she was laying all over. And I straight up told her I didnt want to her about him and I didnt't care if she talked to him but I dont want to know about it. It really pissed me off so I ignored her for pretty much the rest of the game. She wasn't talking to me anyways and the only time she would talk would be to turn around and talk crap about me (I heard her saying it) to her friends sitting above her.

Me and Jane were sitting there just talking about the game and other stuff. Well one of my other friends, Brandon, this boy she used to date came to the game and was sitting 2 rows up behind her and I was kidding her about him. Well one of the times I said something she turned and looked at me and said, "Matt, I don't like Brandon!" In a tone that, to me, seemed like she was say (or maybe I wanting her to say), "I dont like Brandon but I do like someone." Then after that she goes, "I like my boyfriend." HEH well that sorry shot me through the heart a little but thats okay. We were both talking about our boyfriend/girlfriend. And if you're wondering no, I wasnt talking crap to Jane about my girlfriend. The only thing I would tell her was, "There she goes, talking crap about me again," and Jane would say, "Aww it'll be alright Matt."

But later that night me and my girlfriend really got into it on AIM. I told her how I felt about her talking about this guy or some other guy everytime we speak. She got all pissed off and I didn't talk to her at school any today. I left early also because I was tired of everyone hassling me about it.

Any comments on what you think Jane's feelings are now with the way she was acting? I looked for some of the signs and stuff and her eyes were dilolated and she was always looking me in the eyes when she would talk.