my fiance has been deployed to seoul, south korea.....

I am 25 years old and recently engaged. He is 26. I have been dating my fiance for 6 months. After our first date we knew we were in love and we have spent everyday together that we have possibly been able to since. He has just been deployed to seoul, south korea for a year. We got engaged the day before valentines day.

We have went into this as strong as we possibly can and we are more in love than we have ever been. I am telling myself to be very strong but I started crying today in the bath tub.

I just want to know what to do to keep us happy. I plan on sending him tons of cards, e-mails, care packages and such.

I know I need to keep busy but I am the type of person that gets really depressed and I am scared that this is going to kill me. any advice or support will help me so much.

I have never done anything like this before so I hope I will get advice that can help.

Thank you for taking the time to read my posting....

christal

This guy that I kinda grew up with almost got deported to Seol. I care a lot for him, we've both gone through a lot of drama while growing up, so we understand each other on a different level. Just hearing his voice over the phone, knowing that he would've been deported scared me like crazy too! Thank god he didn't go though. I think an angel must've saved him.

I'm sorry to hear about your fiance. The only thing that you can really do is to pray for his safety. Support him like you intend to. Most of all, 'have faith.' Sometimes having strong faith transcends onto the other person. It's almost like they can actually feel your aura from miles away. Kind of like telepathy I guess. So, if you have faith, in his heart, he will feel safe and secure.

Ok it sounds like you are in love so it should work out in the end if you can keep the connection between the two of you. I have been with my fiance for two years and we was together all the time lived together and have two pets together ( kind of like our kids). I love him very much and since October he has been gone and will be gone until probally July or maybe longer. I write to him all the time and send cards and do as much as I can to let him know I'm still here and care about him just as much if not more then the day he left. It is hard but if it is true love you will make it. Good luck!