Why would they even attempt to contact?

Was with her 2 years. She had Panic/Anxiety disorder. Broke up with me 7 times in the final 3 months. Last time running out of my house in panic mode over something insignificant. Told me she hadn't missed me in the last week after the break up and new in her heart it was over. Has a history of failed relationships and 2 marriages. The relationship was a rollercoaster. Walking on eggshells all of the time. Waiting for her to blow over nothing. A chance email 8 months later and my being able to get closure. And my telling her the damage she did to me and my son and what I thought her issues were and that she needed help. I wasnt nice. Not condescending but direct and to the point like i should have been in the relationship. Her telling me that she never wanted to see or here from me again. That she was with someone new and she was lucky he found her, that she was very happy. That was 14 months ago. Now 3 months ago I start getting emails from her and indirect ones through ex friends on her behalf. Christ, if the shoe was on the other foot, I wouldnt be talking to anyone again who said the things to me that I did to her. Now I will say she lost the best thing that ever happened to her. I understood her and would have suported her 110% if she would have addressed her issues. Christ, the meds were in her car glovebox and she wouldnt take them because she didnt like the side effects... Ooooops forgot to tell me bout that till a year into the relationship. But seriously, after 20 months, why the attempted contact. I havent responded. Actually quite afraid to.

Always been in her heart?? That is a crazy an immature way of showing it. Blows me away that they don't see there own actions and how skewed they are. If they screw around on you or jump to a new guy immediately after you. And they know you know it. Christ, I'd be embarrassed to show my face or have any form of contact. Now I know she ran out in panic mode so I'm not sure she thought things through when she exited like that. And maybe had a feeling that the grass is greener. Maybe realizes now it wasn't. But do they honestly believe that people in there lives will constantly forgive them for there irrational behaviour. One thing she needs to realize is that she is the commom denominator in all of her failed relationships and friendships. And believe me it is a train wreck of epic proportions.

Archived