Do they come back?

shemo

I was browsing through the posts on here, and I saw one person say that guys are more likely to come back to the girl they dumped than a girl is more likely to go back to the guy they dumped. Was wondering everyone's opinion? Of course not trying to lock genders into a specific category, but would like you all to share your opinions on this topic.

I think women are better at examining their own emotions and understanding them. Men don't often look too closely at their own hearts. That's why the men are more likely to seek reconciliation because they are usually blind to the outcome. That's also why women are more consistent with the breakup, because they have looked long and hard at their hearts and made a decision that is based in knowledge.

I don't know, maybe it's true?!

Yeah, we really look deep inside ourselves and don't make a move toward breaking up until we are absolutely sure that the relationship can't be saved. I have had some men come back to me and some not. Neither me, nor any of my friends, go back to men we have left for the above reason.

I think women are better at examining their own emotions and understanding them. Men don't often look too closely at their own hearts. That's why the men are more likely to seek reconciliation because they are usually blind to the outcome. That's also why women are more consistent with the breakup, because they have looked long and hard at their hearts and made a decision that is based in knowledge.

I don't know, maybe it's true?!

Have you ever tried to reconcile with someone after a breakup?

from what i've seen people usually come back when they went in seach of greener grass but then later discover it's actually not.

Usually takes quite a while though because they want to believe the grass is greener.

By which stage the person who hot dumped is past wanting thier ex back.

I'd be curious how they are sampling that statistic and what their margin of error is. Statistics can be highly misleading. I'd be dubious about it. Women often rethink who they've dumped more than they let on but guys are terrible about break ups.

Guys don't like to be without sex so they often take their girlfriends back in the meantime.

Either way, people get dumped and get back together so there is a 'chance' but it depends on things including the circumstances and the people.

Archived