Deleted Facebook

She sent me an email at work. The last time she did that was 2x in September. I ignored both times.

Ah, I see. Since, she can't send you a FB message she just found an alternative. You thought about blocking her on your email?

Good for you for standing your ground. Ignoring is tough but you will see why it is the right decision. Keep on posting here on any updates. Take care and good work.

gee

Yes, she uses my work email before anything else. I have not heard from her in a while. It is very hard not to pick up the phone and say hey but I know where that leads.

I just have to remind myself of all the things she did wrong and it makes it easier. Of course for her she feels she was 'not wrong' and the onus for our demise falls squarely on me. Her lying and cheating by her standards was considered commonplace.

Yes, she uses my work email before anything else. I have not heard from her in a while. It is very hard not to pick up the phone and say hey but I know where that leads.

I just have to remind myself of all the things she did wrong and it makes it easier. Of course for her she feels she was 'not wrong' and the onus for our demise falls squarely on me. Her lying and cheating by her standards was considered commonplace.

Blocking my ex on facebook was one of the best things I have done in dealing with my break up. I was crushed too - and I used facebook as a way of checking up on her. Everytime I did it, I felt worse.

You did the right thing. Getting constant updates on someone just puts them into your life - it's impossible not to think about them.

Sounds like my ex. Narcissism at it's worst. She lied and cheated because I was "being mean." Everything was my fault.

It took me a long time to get over that feeling. Good for you!

Good job. I'm still trying to get to that point. I have a feeling that if I were to delete my Facebook account right now, my ex would try contacting me, harassing me that I wasn't even going to be a friend. It's still too early. Last night my brother offered to delete my profile for me, but I'm just not taking that step. I just haven't gone on since before the breakup, and I think people on my friend list know that already.

Good job. I'm still trying to get to that point. I have a feeling that if I were to delete my Facebook account right now, my ex would try contacting me, harassing me that I wasn't even going to be a friend. It's still too early. Last night my brother offered to delete my profile for me, but I'm just not taking that step. I just haven't gone on since before the breakup, and I think people on my friend list know that already.

Just block your ex!!!

gee

Just block your ex!!!

gee

Not yet. Like I said, I don't want to risk the harassment. The first time we broke up, I deleted her from my Facebook and Myspace pages. I got an angry tirade about why don't I want to even be her friend, insulting me, yadda yadda. I don't want to risk her contacting me at all, so I'm going to wait a little longer until I feel it's been enough time for her to accept it.

Archived