Sad my chapter is closed and scared about the next chapter

luke2005

just wondering what everyone does if u dont go drinking, im 28 and i am so bored with going out with mates in general and bored of one night stands i really want to meet sum1 now and i guess the only way i can do that is stoping the binge drinking that i am doing. Most my mates have kids and i want the same too. I am so sad that the chapter is closed but i know its time to move on from that life now, i have always been so worried of getting old a real phobia of mine, i have to accept this now tho.

so what do i do if i dont go drinking, and prefably something where im going to meet a wife???

See if any of your mates wives know of some good gals to hook you up with...that's a start. Maybe online dating? Join a hiking (or whatever) club? Find activities that you enjoy that don't involve drinking and get out there and do them!

Best wishes and congrats on turning over a new leaf!

Participate in recreational sports, volunteer, industry trade or professional groups, local clubs, night school, minor league sports team games (great chance to talk to people), Toastmasters... figure out what you like to do and look around. I'm sure you'll find something.

thanks ladies, one huge problem tho is that i have a bit of a reputation of flings with women, it seems everywhere i go someone knows about my past, i am a member of a gym but they all know what ive been like their, i guess i need to find a new hobbie sum where else any more ideas on hobbies which both women/men participate in as i want meeting sum1 as natural as possible

thanks ladies, one huge problem tho is that i have a bit of a reputation of flings with women, it seems everywhere i go someone knows about my past, i am a member of a gym but they all know what ive been like their, i guess i need to find a new hobbie sum where else any more ideas on hobbies which both women/men participate in as i want meeting sum1 as natural as possible

No offense, but your fault entirely. Best you can do is try to wear your heart on your sleeve.

Archived