What did I do wrong?

I'm not quite sure if I'm in the right forum.

Well, here's my problem. Some help please..

I'm a fifteen year old teenager. I have 2 elder brother. My second brother is away, furthering his studies while my elder brother still stays under one roof with me.

The thing is that though I'm the only girl and the youngest member of the family, I feel very neglected. Everything my brothers do are correct and whatever I do is always wrong. When my brother turns up the volume of his radio in the morning while I'm sleeping, my parents say it's because I'm not up, it disturbs me.

Is it because the guys will carry my father's family name, they get treated better? Everytime I try to talk to my parents, they call me rebellious and ungrateful and we always end with an argument.

As expected, my brothers will always add oil to the fire. I don't know why they're jealous of me, when they get so much more? What did I do wrong? Is it wrong for me to complain this?

I don't have any bfs and I'm not allowed out of my house alone. I'm 15 for heaven's sake. What can I do to get away from this? I can't move away now, can I?

I feel like my eldest brother is threating my existence. At times, he'll come in my room, look me in the eye and tell me, 'I hate you, you know?' and then walk away. I'm just so scared. What can I do to stop this or prevent anything bad from happening to me?

As for my dad, he constantly comes to room with the excuse imy room has a wonderful view. Even when I'm bathing, he insists that I open my room door. Same with my brother. I'm a virgin and want to keep it that way for quite a long time.

My mother thinks that everyone in my family are complete angels except me. Despite my efforts to please them, I always get put down. What do I do?

Am I right to be angry about this? Or am I just being paranoid?Advise please. Thank you in advance.

That your father wants to get into your room even when you are bathing is not normal. To me it looks like your mother is jealous. Your brothers are probably living that out for her, she is rewarding them when they do treat you bad. I think you should really find someone to talk about it. I don't know if you can find someone at school or ask a teacher whom you trust to help you with this.

At the age of 15 it is hard to believe that the own mother could be jealous at her own daughter. Get help now and learn to understand what is causing them to act that way. I don't think it is anything you are doing. The problem is between your mother and your father, imo.

Its often common for people like you to feel down in cases like these. Always bought up with your brothers as "perfect" role models and perhaps its been more you, maybe you always felt like you had to be as good or better than them.

In some cultures it is true, guys tend to get treated better, however, in western societies that is not always the case. I think its time you accept yourself for who you are, you don't need to please your family and maybe you never will, deep down they probably are proud of you but they'll never admit it.

Don't let your family cut you down from life, there's a whole new world out there.

'luck

Happy Heb

theres nothing wrong with you but it does seem as if your family has problems, if there was any way you could go live with your cousins or something that would be great, i suggest stop trying to pleease them and do what makes you feel good as long as it isnt the wrong thing, also try to still have love for your family but seriously try to find anyway to help yourself and get yourself out of the house, but remember there is nothing wrong with you.

Well, the problem is that i have cousins, aunts and stuff but they all live in apartments with their own large family, so I don't think they'll be able to support me.

The second thing now is that I'm so depressed. I had a dinner with my family just now and all my cousins had their lovers there and I haven't. It's not that I'm desperate for one but I just want someone to be there for me. It seems to me I have noone at all now.

Even at the dinners they tease me all the time. I don't think I can take it anymore. After that, they started to talk about my future job. My parents want me to be a lawyer....etc before they can be happy. While they're equally happy with their son passing high school and getting a job.

My parents just don't feel what I'm going through. They want me to get good results but they don't lend me a hand. They often have family dinners a day before my exam and when I refuse to go, I'll be called rebelious and ungrateful again. Like tomorrow, I have 2 exams but they still insist on the dinner.

What do I have to do? What CAN I do? I want to get out of this misery....

Will runing away help? Or something?

Anyway thanks for the previous advises.

Maybe u can runaway but i wouldnt recomend it, their has to be someway to get away from those problems all i can suggest is that you try hard to ignore them and tdo your own thing and as long as you know that you is a good person you dont have to worry about what these people ay about you, prove them wrong and do something great with your life and and they wont be able to disrespect tyou or look down on you, especially since you deserve much more than that, jus dont worry about them and worry about yourself and makin yourself a better person

honestly, they piss me off already from what you said. so maybe i shouldn't be giving advice, but i think everyone in the world should be strongly biased against abuse, whether it's physical, emotional, mental, or sexual.

my first inclination is to want them dead. i'd volunteer for the job if you want it done and can't do it yourself for legal reasons.

however, just consider this. most runaways end up in desperate need and are either forced into prostitution or some other degrading abusive job to keep alive. so you'd most likely be running from abuse to abuse.

however, i can't say i'd blame you if you ran away. you don't deserve this. if they ever abuse you physically then you can report it, and report everything else too, it'll get you out of there.