Jump to content

thinking of divorce befor found out she was pregnit


wtcrouc
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this ...
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this First

Recommended Posts

Ok me and my wife have been married for a year and one month. she has been married once befor me with two children witch i love very much. at the time of when we first got married we was living with her parents me her and the two kids in one room. and yes i know that is not good. we was only going to be there until i was able to afford for us a place to stay. oh and by the way i am the only one that works. i had found us a place to stay it was not the greatest but what do you expect for a new marrage and a very low budget. she did not want to move why i am not sure she once told me that if she had to live with out the net or satalit tv she would reather just stay at her mothers house. that is one thing i dont understand. we are very differant ppl and look at life two completely differant ways. for example i am some one who looks at everyday and TRY to take the good out of it because i know that there is someone out there worse than me and she is one that looks at the worse side of everything and complaining on why cant we have more (i am the only one with job) and i am the one who teands to be the one to blam for it all well one day we got into a big argument and i left and when back to live with my parents ( for a reason that was very stupid) we are still together but still leave in two differant places. well you would think that sense we dont see each other all the time that it would get better and it has not it would be good for about a week than go back down hill. i have been quit unhappy for a while and am tierd of being put down all the time. and the main reason that i have stayed is because of my two stepchildren with i love so much the youngest that i have been with sense she was born. well i have finally decided that i could not stay because of that because it would onlly become worse. well then about 2 weeks ago we find out that she is 2 months pregnit and now i dont know what to do i want to bewith that child but on the other hand i dont believe i could stay with her because of that eather can some one please just help me out with this i am at a loss and need help thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think you should tell her your feelings immediately. Let her know about your reservations. I think she deserves to know what kind of situation she could end up in. And you should tell her soon so she can decide to keep the baby or not under these circumstances.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...