What?! Totally Killed My Ego

sunflower_girl

After she informed me of the online account--I was shocked. I searched it up and apparently he's listed as looking for "intimate encounters". Yuck! What?! What happened to my nice guy who cooked dinner and liked cuddling? Intimate encounters....isn't that the same thing as saying "looking for cheap, one night stands?"

Blow to my ego.

I think a lot of guys who date online don't mind looking for casual hook-ups, so they put up a bunch of ads in various categories. Don't be fooled by his niceness. Any guy can put up an act and cheat behind your back.

I think a lot of guys who date online don't mind looking for casual hook-ups, so they put up a bunch of ads in various categories. Don't be fooled by his niceness. Any guy can put up an act and cheat behind your back.

Again, being nice and looking for casual hookups are NOT mutually exclusive. Blue Spiral's post above yours is a good example.

I think you need to process this as now you know why it didn't work out - you're a relationship gal, and he was looking for sex.

Or he was looking for a relationship with her, and is now looking for sex. People go through phases, you can be looking for one thing at a certain point, and look for a different thing later on because something triggered a different phase in you.

Archived