GIRL I LIKE, DONT KNOW HOW TO TELL HER...HELP!!!

cpala69

Ok. Im a freshman in high school and ive had girlfriends before and kissed them, but never pssionately or anything, like frenched. So theres this girl i really like thats in my grade, and she doesnt have a boyfriend or anything. I think she might like me, but im not that sure, and i talk to her alot. I dont know if she can tell that i like her, and everytime i try to talk to her i dont know what to really say or talk about that could hint that i like her. Anyways, theres this school dance this weekend and i know shell be there, but i dont know how i can talk to her to show her that i like her and wanna dance, and hopefully kiss her. I dont know if shes ever had a boyfriend, but shes really attractive, just sort of shy when it comes to boys. Anyways, im not sure how i could make a move on her just to let her know that i really like her. Someone please help, quick! thanks a bunch

You could ask her to dance at the dance. You sound kinda shy with girls but just get over it. Just ask her to dance. If she even likes you a little she'll dance with you. After the dance tell her that you think she's pretty, beautiful, cute or w/e. Then maybe give her a kiss on the cheek. You dont have to do that if you don't feel comfortable but asking her to dance and complimenting her shouldnt be too hard. Good Luck

Ask her to the dance. I'm sure it's probably already pretty late, so just ask her to dance when you're at the dance. If you see her near you and suddenly a slow song comes on, go up to her and ask her if she would like to dance. Do it as soon as the song comes on, that might show her that you were looking for a time to dance with her and you are interested. Tell her shes a good dancer and she looks very pretty tonight. If she seems to have a blushing smile and seems pretty happy to be around you, go for a quick kiss at the end of that dance when you dance with her. That'll give her a clue. GOOD LUCK!!