today, Feb 19 is my birthday...

i just turned 21 and it's my saddest birthday ever...

i've posted my story yesterday about my GF.

She is now mad at me...

she thinks i'm a liar, hypocrite, and that i deserve no trust.

i didn't do anything...

well she read my emails, and in them i talk to my old friends back home...

since they're old friends i talk very differently to them than to her...

i had a little hope to get back with her when we broke up,

but now i have none.

i don't know what to do. i think i don't deserve what is happening to me.

she is the love of my life...

she has found someone else she feels comfortable with...

they will surely start going out together.

oh god... is there something i can do?

i can't even talk to her! she doesn't want to hear me.

i can't go see her, she doesn't want to see me.

i want to set things straight and i want to wait for her.

i'm going back to Toronto on friday... so i hope i can make things right before that.

what should i do?

Oli

I think when you are young you do try to relate to people differently. I think that you are still figuring out what you can and cannot do.

I like to judge poeple by their actions, so If she broke up with you over some emails with your friends, then she is lying. She broke up for some other reason, either she is board and that is just what she does when she gets a little tired of someone or she found someone new.

Don't let yourself believe that she broke up with you over the contents of some emails to friends, that is just illogical, and it makes both of you look bad. Ask her for the real reason or accept what I have told you but don't believe for another second that it was the emails that broke you up.

If that is true that she broke up for the emails then she is shallow and won't have a happy future, so you should stay away from people like that...

I tend to agree with sisterlynch. There's more behind this. I am sorry to hear that you feel so sad and I can perfectly understand your pain. The truth is, though, that you cannot force someone to love you or to care about you.

I don't think you might want to hear this, but in my opinion the best thing to do is to start a healing process. Go work out and feel good about yourself when you're back in Toronto. Feel the pain you have inside you as a part of your healing process. Don't fight your pain, because that will make the period longer. Cry if you want to... it's okay to cry.

I wish you good luck and strength.

~ SwingFox ~

• 1 month later...

is it just me or did she just invade his privacy in the first place?

well she read my emails,

Is it just me or did she just READ your emails. What you left them on the floor with some dirty socks?

She has no right to read your emails. Hell no one has. She would have a point if they contained information of you cheating on her, but wow - looks like to me she just needed a reason to get rid of you mate?

Forget about her mate. Why have someone who is going to invade your own personal space on the computer or anywhere in that matter and shez is suppost to be the person you trust most in the world to trust you.

I had a girlfriend once, she accessed my hotmail account, read my emails with a good friend of mine. My friend's called Jax - not a guy but a woman!

Well were really good friends but seen Jax is her screen name, and her real name is something starting with S, she thought i was cheating.

I saw the email Jax sent me, she read it first but on hotmail you cant re-unread an email like in outlook express. I saw it - never opened it before - she confronted me about it, i showed her a photo of the 100% Lesbian Jax.

She soon became my ex, i couldnt trust her, so i dumped her.

She invaded my privacy, misread something deep and personal - took it the wrong way and suddenly i was having an affair with a 29yr old Lesbian.

My 21st birthday was pretty terrible too. My best friend and I were supposed to go out somewhere and she cancelled at the last minute and unfortunately I didn't really have any back up plan. Just be careful at times. Poeple out there are trying to hurt others. Develop yourself and you internal voice and let the others go!