I'm off

Regenesis

I want to thank you all for making me see that I still have some reasons to live.

I had two attempts to kill myself.I can't say i'm happy that I am still alive,but now I know that if I can kill myself anyway,then I can do it later,since I still have reasons to live(actually,PC's are my only good reason).I can kill myself anytime,so I dont have to do it right now.

Anyway,you've shown me that if I die I also lose the good things that I have.

I will admit that I still have the exact same problems that I had when I 1st came,but now I also see the good things.

Right now I dont have any reason to stay on this forum since I dont have what other threads to post or other problems that haven't been discussed

here.

Thank you again and goodbye.

PS is one of the best forums I have ever been to.

I have missed talking to you, wish you'd stay, many people care, and I wish I could meet you in person, I've seen some photos of Romania and it looks like a beautiful country. It would be nice to go for a walk in the hills by the trees. Remember that we all care about you. >> people love you....

eliminate it altogether

I said that I only postpone it because all the things that make me wanna die haven't disapeared.Its just that I have the PC to live for.If I kill myself now,I loose the pleasure this brings.But someday I might be sick of it and have nothing left.Of course,things may change,so then I will be happy that I haven't died.But I wouldn't count on that,since I am very sure that nothing will change.Anyway,important is that right now there is no imediate reason for me to die.I have started to accept that I'll be alone and no-one will give a damn about me.But I'm ok with that,I always preferd PC's instead of humans.

BTW,I heard that scientists are conviced that they will create Artificial Intelligence in this hundread years.How cool is that?To have PC's capable of talking and thinking.When AI will appear,PC's will be able to replace humans,and others like me will not feel lonely anymore.unfortunately,we are born in a time with a more primitive tehnology.I can just imagine the guys from 2108 wondering how the hack could we liked those primitive non-sentient PC's.

i enjoy talking to you.

Really?!!??

I usually talked about how much I hate girls and want to see the choped-off.

I don't know how you enjoined.Anyway,I liked talking to you.

I like to watch many documentaries in National geographic and Discovery or Explorer.Why you ask?

Because for me, once I manage to get rid of the things that get me down, science is the one thing that keeps me going, I just love them documentaries and books

I was wondering maybe if you read some popular science books, it will also help you see the beauty of it all

Archived