Pick a date!

Cirquel

I would definitely pick skating. Something physical that isn't that boring. I took some girls on tenpin dates when I was younger and found it to be quite dud... not to mention I win by like 100 points 'cause I'm a good tenpin player (... and most people aren't). Also the added factor that you're both doing something at the same time.. rather than tenpin you take turns.

I would definitely NOT want the zoo because it's cruel to see animals in captivity. They deserve to be out living free, in their natural habitat, not being exploited for human entertainment and profit.

I'd go with bowling.

wow. interesting post. i think zoos are great.

Ice skating is a great idea. Especially if your both bad, lot of laughing and grabing each other.

i remember an ex getting mad at me for skating right past her laughing when she fell. 'why didn't you stop to help me?' 'pffft, want me to fall too', i told her. talkin about how she was going to skate circles around me and this and that before we got there. you fell you get up. lol

oh, and you people that say anything about me being a jerk, well, okay, i am. she laughed after.

Archived